Lovesick Signs Ver. 0.05 Beta uploaded

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
KLin
Org Profile

Lovesick Signs Ver. 0.05 Beta uploaded

Post by KLin » Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:49 pm

A couple of days later than I had promised it, the newest version of Lovesick Signs has been uploaded and Soul 2 Soul has been rotated off the server. For those new people who weren't around when the Alpha version was uploaded this AMV combines the anime .hack//sign with the song "Lovesick -You don't know-" by Siam Shade. It's also the most popular of the 4 completed videos I have done. A few people complained about the WMV format so this time I converted it to MPEG before zipping it up. Enjoy, and I'd greatly appreciate if those who reviewed it before could do a little review update since I tried to fix all the mistakes you pointed out previously.

linkage: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8602
ImageAbusing Anime since 2002Image

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:40 pm

Welp, since it seems the old reviewers are busy-ish, I'll be glad to accept new critques of the newest version of my video. Also, it's going to be rotated off in about a week or maybe week and a half to make server space available for my next AMV. Yeah, just to let you all know. :) Don't go download crazy on me, or something though.

Yes this is also a board bump and to see if anyone has caught onto the new series of hidden text. :>

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:38 am

KLin wrote: Yes this is also a board bump and to see if anyone has caught onto the new series of hidden text. :>
It's alot easier to see now. =P

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:44 am

Doh, well the post preview lied to me. Stupid new board alternates colors every post, but preview always has the same background color. :P

This should be less readable this time.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:46 am

KLin wrote: This should be less readable this time.
Much more sneaky. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”