Help!!!! I'm a newbie

TokyoU15
Org Profile

Post by TokyoU15 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:30 pm

lol, Necroposting. That's pretty funny.
<a href="http://www.senpaiproductions.net">Image</a>
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =326">View My Profile</a>
The Thrill of The Kill Is Alive and Well!

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:16 pm

ErMaC wrote:OK You're obviously new here.

First off, how can you contradict yourself by saying that I did answer his question, but yet I'm of no help at all?

And second, do you have any IDEA WHO I AM?! Not to sound arrogant, but I wrote an 11 page guide on Video at this site, so to say I'm not helpful make you a pretty ignorant fool.

And then to go and demand an apology?! Dude, you've got nothing to do with this at all. Maybe if I was the one who insulted you in that post before then you could demand an apology, but the guy hasn't even responded in the thread. Don't fight his battles for him.

But now I guess I am insulting you in this post, rightfully so I might add. Go ahead - demand an apology. Go on, shoot. Really. No, I'm serious. Just don't expect one. Bwahahaha :lol: dufus.
"WHO I AM" Ahahaha sure i know who you are, just some nameless FACELESS asshole on the internet trying too tell me hes the boss around here because he wrote a guide that i could have easily conjured up myself. And you need to stop playing diablo btw.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:46 pm

akirahz wrote:

First off, how can you contradict yourself by saying that I did answer his question, but yet I'm of no help at all?

And second, do you have any IDEA WHO I AM?! Not to sound arrogant, but I wrote an 11 page guide on Video at this site, so to say I'm not helpful make you a pretty ignorant fool.

And then to go and demand an apology?! Dude, you've got nothing to do with this at all. Maybe if I was the one who insulted you in that post before then you could demand an apology, but the guy hasn't even responded in the thread. Don't fight his battles for him.

But now I guess I am insulting you in this post, rightfully so I might add. Go ahead - demand an apology. Go on, shoot. Really. No, I'm serious. Just don't expect one. Bwahahaha :lol: dufus.
"WHO I AM" Ahahaha sure i know who you are, just some nameless FACELESS asshole on the internet trying too tell me hes the boss around here because he wrote a guide that i could have easily conjured up myself. And you need to stop playing diablo btw.
i doubt you could have written that guide.

and stop bringing up dead threads.
ErMaC knows his shit.
O.o
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

akirahz
Org Profile

laffing too an insane extent!

Post by akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:59 am

bloodyfang wrote:
akirahz wrote:

i doubt you could have written that guide.

and stop bringing up dead threads.
ErMaC knows his shit.
O.o
go ahead and take ErMaCs cock out of your mouth then try too post something half-way intelligent.

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sun Jul 28, 2002 4:52 am

OK, this is really immature.

I'm new here. Fine. I've said it. Let the Powers That Be slay me for that assertion.

I don't know who ErMaC is, and I've never read any guides written by him. But -- what the hell is this?
"HOW COULD YOU NOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHO I AM"?
It's arrogance no matter how to justify it. Maybe he really is new? Granted, I'd agree that if he did need a guide to AMVing he should try LOOKING first, but arrogance such as what I quoted above is totally unnecessary.

...and...

"Stop sucking on his cock"?
That's about as non-intelligible as whatever you were slamming.

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:32 am

I was not expecting the newbie to know who I was. I was expecting the guy who said I was
your definatly of no help at all, go else where is all i can suggest.
to have at least done some, gee I dunno, looking into the matter before insulting me.

I mean, I can just as easily say that he likes to molest small male children. Now obviously, I have no facts to back that up, but hey neither did he so fair game, right?

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sun Jul 28, 2002 4:33 pm

now now children, don't be scared, but..

IT'S A TRAP!

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:17 pm

Personally, I find it funny when dumbies insult people without knowing who they are.

(That's right, dumbies. I won't insult the newbies by placing them in the same category as some of the dumbies on this site.)

akirahz
Org Profile

Post by akirahz » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:21 pm

jbone wrote:Personally, I find it funny when dumbies insult people without knowing who they are.

(That's right, dumbies. I won't insult the newbies by placing them in the same category as some of the dumbies on this site.)
yeah yeah yeah, all of you buddy up like a pack of girls instead of taking my point of view.

I dont care what the people are on this site, there are no ranks too me, not even in real life.. only in the millitary.

Your not better then me becaue you are known here, you are not smarter then be because you wrote a guide i DID in fact read because ive been with this website for 2 years now and have seen the majority of its information.

Its not like im purposly trying too start a fight, I saw that the n00b wasnt taking a stand so i did it for him, trying too teach the little bastard too stand up for himself.. some times the n00bs need a little push.. so in all honesty.. no offense ermac, jbone, and bloodyfang.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:29 pm

akirahz wrote:yeah yeah yeah, all of you buddy up like a pack of girls instead of taking my point of view.
I prefer to stick to valid points of view.

akirahz wrote:I dont care what the people are on this site, there are no ranks too me, not even in real life.. only in the millitary.
You're getting a bit carried away here, nobody said anything about rankings. :-)
akirahz wrote:Your not better then me becaue you are known here, you are not smarter then be because you wrote a guide i DID in fact read because ive been with this website for 2 years now and have seen the majority of its information.
You're right, I'm not better than you because I'm known here - I'm better than you because I'm willing to think rationally about a situation before I try to press a disagreement into a massive take-sides issue.

If you've read the guide, and if you acknowledge that it's something everyone should look at as soon as they come to the site, then why are you disputing that everyone should know who ErMaC is? :-D

akirahz wrote:Its not like im purposly trying too start a fight,
Could've fooled me.

akirahz wrote:I saw that the n00b wasnt taking a stand so i did it for him, trying too teach the little bastard too stand up for himself.. some times the n00bs need a little push.. so in all honesty.. no offense ermac, jbone, and bloodyfang.
People who are not knowledgeable should not take stand, for then they will appear foolish.

People unable to take stands should not be pressed into taking stands, because then the people pushing them will look like fools.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”