New video (The Fly), please test downloading.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Simpi
Org Profile

New video (The Fly), please test downloading.

Post by Simpi » Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:40 am

Hello.

I made this little piece from friends idea and he was supposed to 'direct it'. In the end we agreed that his original idea was not too good and I had to re-work the whole video in couple of hours. Now it's sort of two minute summary of Ghost in the Shell. Song is 'The Fly' by Sarah Brightman

I finally got it to Mpeg format but I have encountered difficulties when trying to run it, so please try to download it and comment how it works.

If this works out fine, I will upload my 'Bad Boys' video.

Address: http://www.paatili.fi/kokeilu/thefly1.0.rar

It's watchable IMO, but nothing great (though people have liked it). We did not have much time when we did it and there are few cuts which I would like to fix but now it's too late.
"Finland is an acquired taste -

- Mike Pondsmith -

Grekon
Org Profile

Post by Grekon » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:07 pm

Great to know that here are so many Finnish AMV creators.
I'm one too you know...
From Finland Espoo too. Like You. I just might Download it and give opinion if I would just remember to.

"Mistä päin espoota oot?"

Simpi
Org Profile

Post by Simpi » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:43 am

The problem with the Mpeg is that the picture stops at one point while the music goes on (just in case somebody wonders, this is not intentional).

I really don't know why this happens :cry:
"Finland is an acquired taste -

- Mike Pondsmith -

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”