My three first Amv

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Grekon
Org Profile

My three first Amv

Post by Grekon » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:35 pm

They are now finally Downloadable at koti.mbnet.fi/horis/Amv.htm

My First Amv is Berserk musicvideo by Finnish heavy band Lordi
Because it was still my first Amv that I ever made so I was proud of myself. :shock:

My second Amv is Final Fantasy Unlimited musicvideo by Kamelot's Glory.
It was one of those serious Amv. Usually most of Amv is funny, but I don't think this is.

My newest Amv was made from Golden Boy and Offspring's Original Prankster. This is very hilarious. I almost died of laughing when I was making this video. There is some very good lip sync. :lol: [/b]

Grekon
Org Profile

yeah

Post by Grekon » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:23 pm

Oh it's so sad how ppl just come here and download Amv and leaves.
I haven't have much time but still I'm going to give opinion to most of my Amv downloads in here. :cry:

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:07 pm

I guess these are your first 2 posts, so:

Hi Grekon666. Welcome. :D Hope you enjoy your time here at AnimeMusicVideos.org.

I'll check out your vids, and give an opinion. Just may be a little bit, until I can.

Anyways, what brings up the comment on downloading and not opinionating? I don't know about you, but when you have over 500 vids on your computer, it's hard to review them all. :wink:

Grekon
Org Profile

Post by Grekon » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:14 am

Yeah I know that it's hard to opinionate all of those videos but I heard that there were no opinions of one file but downloads were over 1000.

Thank you for giving me warm welcome. You were the first one :wink:
This is so great place.

About those videos. Because they were my first vids so I did them kind of in hurry... Only took 2 days to three vids. Well I'm trying to learn more about the program so I can make great Effects... 8)

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:38 am

If it had really only been up for less than an hour, you did not get 1000 hits. Someone used a download accelerator and messed up your stats.

Besides, it's not like everyone gives reviews to every new vid that pops up. It takes time and thought, not something you can do in....lets see...48 minutes. I personally haven't had a chance to watch your Golden Boy one (it's the only one I DLed).

If you really want reviews, though, you need to go out and be active ("You's gots ta pimp it" as some may say) Go to the Opinion Exchange forum and offer to give reviews to people for their reviews of your vid. Even then you may not get a big turn out, so you could try uping it to you give two reviews for each one you recieve.

Grekon
Org Profile

Post by Grekon » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:48 am

no it wasn't me who got 1000 hits... My friend found someone's Amv which hasn't got any ops. :(

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”