GGX - Why do you fight?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DarkGod2k3
Org Profile

GGX - Why do you fight?

Post by DarkGod2k3 » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:57 am

check it out n tell me what u think. ANY suggestions or compliments are fine. not my 1st vid, but my 1st vid up for DL.

Info: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=14216

FilePlanet download: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/119433.shtml

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:05 pm

What's the difference between this video and the video I posted up by Proxy more than half a year ago? Other than the obvious filesize difference.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... php?v=8611

(Still waiting in the FilePlanet download line to download the video at the moment.)

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:16 pm

Okay, I just finished downloading it, and it's not exactly the same thing. Although it is very similar to the original. The subtitles are a problem since unlike the original AMV you couldn't use the voice clips for them. You should enter in the name of the composer for the track you used since you know it now. But this AMV has a good feel to it. So it is not too bad considering it looks like it took 5 min. to edit together.

P.S. SAMMY is the publisher of the game, ARC Systems is the developer. The fact that you used Sammy as the music composer is unfathomable.

DarkGod2k3
Org Profile

Post by DarkGod2k3 » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:20 pm

well thx fer all the info, it is much appreciated. but i'm not really sure who the composer is (whether it even is ARC systems or not) so i just put down sammy. um, but the *very* similar part, as you can c i only had 5 minutes of clip to work with so there was not much i could edit but i did all i could with the footage given.

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:30 pm

If you looked at the proxy information I entered, I have it entered. It's daisuke ishiwatori (Yes, I memorized his name even though he's not a very well known composer, but I love the music he did for Guilty Gear and Guilty Gear X)

DarkGod2k3
Org Profile

Post by DarkGod2k3 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:04 pm

ic, um sorry if i did anything to upset you...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”