Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:31 am

Hi,
I am looking for someone who will take time-out to view all of my 14 or 15 AMVs that I have made of the corse of a few months (5 to be exact). If you are interested please e-mail me @ godsofdefiance@yahoo.com, or visit my website @ www.godsofdefiance.com. I will either send them to you via email or send over AIM. Please High Speed Broadband only.

Sincerely,
{G.O.D.} Manager :o
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Postby nailz » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:25 am

and in exchange, as per the forum name.. we get.. what exactly? that didn't seem very clear.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Postby bloodyfang » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:37 am

it would be nice if we got some inkling of what some of the vids were.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel
bloodyfang

Postby Hitori » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:49 am

Yes, what are the vids and what do we get in exchange? :evil:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Eek-1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:38 am

15 amvs in one go, you get...

...satisfaction from commenting all of his video
Eek-1

Postby jbone » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:15 am

14 or 15 in five months? Wow. if "quality = 1/quantity" with regard to time, then each of his videos is 1/15 as good as some of the better ones out there... :-D
jbone

Postby nailz » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:22 pm

...which is still pretty good, compared with some of the crap that I've seen
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Don't Rip On My Work Until You Have Seen Them

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:59 am

:evil: I am 16 and have no job. I dont have summer school. I work on AMVs all day, everyday. I think that they are good enough to score about 6 or 7 out of 10. If you cant say something nice. Dont say anything at all. And what would you like in return for reviewing the videos. I am a novice producer so go easy on me. I know it isnt anything like Otaku or Aluminum... WELL DUH!. Im a novice. So just tell me what you want in return...
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Okay. Here's something else.

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:05 am

Okay. I have made some good one's and some have been thrown together, but I have decided to only ask for the opinions of the good ones. So that would mean about 7 vids. 6 of my total videos are Cowboy Bebop, 1 is MD Geist, and some others. I did a Kenshin OVA 4 video to the music from Cowboy Bebop 5 (when spike falls out of the window of the church), and that one is short, but a winner. I also think that some of you "reviewers" judge to harshly of others work, if you just happened to hate it. I would like a explanation of why its bad and what i did wrong and how i can improve, not some hypocrite bitching about it. I would rather have someone like the girl from Otaku review them, as she has already agreed to do so. And whatever you want in exchange, name it and ill see what i can do.
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Postby Ashton » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:40 am

Well... there is... something you could do in exchange :twisted: BWAHAHAAHAHA. No... there really actually isn't much that could compell me to watch the vids above and beyond my usual curiousity and interest (which is actually quit significant, and might be enough to goad me into your site after I submit this comment)
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton
Ashton

Ashton, your one of the good ones

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:30 pm

Ashton, you are one of the good ones. I see that you are a nice person. I just dont like hypocrites telling me things. I am NOT talking about you. My site has all of the links disabled because of hosting problems, but soon I will be back with a vengeance when i get a new host. I will only put 4 videos up every month to save bandwidth. So far my vids have scored in the 8 and 9 area by people i have shown them to. But I am in need of a professional opinion. I will soon be getting the opinion of Otaku Vengeance's Owner, but i need more than one opinion. I think you would be perfect to review it. You seem to be nice enough and I want someone who is nice and honest, not some of the people that only bitch about the things that were wrong. If you are interested in reviewing some of my AMVs email me at GodsOfDefiance@godsofdefiance.com.
as for my web site...its under construction.
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Postby fellowhoodlum » Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:46 pm

If I do review, would you reciprocate and review mine in return, one for one? :D
fellowhoodlum

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:09 pm

fellowhoodlum wrote:If I do review, would you reciprocate and review mine in return, one for one? :D

That would be impossible. You do not have enough videos for RK76 to review in return then. :lol:
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Hakura » Sun Jul 28, 2002 12:24 am

I'm an very honest reviewer...if I don't like something I will say so...however I'm not mean I give advice to make things better...not just bashing a video...

I think that if all you arre going to do is bash someoes video send a e-mail. I don't believe in video bashing, yet I do believe in constuctive critisum (I know I have crappy spelling :p)

If I get the chance i will check out some of your videos as you asked me to.

All of them...I don't know if I will have time. But I will check a few that perk my interest ^^
Hakura

k

Postby RurouniKenshin76 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:19 pm

Let me explain something. Please send me an email and be ready on Saturday between 11am-12pm to recieve my amvs. I dont have high speed so i got to a cyber cafe. My site is lacking space and i am remodeling it too. if you want to see them and review them. send me an email with your AIM sn and i will talk to you on saturday. sorry for the inconveinence.

Thanks
HimuraKenshin76
Rurouni Kenshin
RurouniKenshin76

Next

Return to Opinion Exchange