Lovesick Signs Ver. 0.05 Beta uploaded

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Lovesick Signs Ver. 0.05 Beta uploaded

Postby KLin » Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:49 pm

A couple of days later than I had promised it, the newest version of Lovesick Signs has been uploaded and Soul 2 Soul has been rotated off the server. For those new people who weren't around when the Alpha version was uploaded this AMV combines the anime .hack//sign with the song "Lovesick -You don't know-" by Siam Shade. It's also the most popular of the 4 completed videos I have done. A few people complained about the WMV format so this time I converted it to MPEG before zipping it up. Enjoy, and I'd greatly appreciate if those who reviewed it before could do a little review update since I tried to fix all the mistakes you pointed out previously.

linkage: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8602
ImageAbusing Anime since 2002Image
KLin

Postby KLin » Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:40 pm

Welp, since it seems the old reviewers are busy-ish, I'll be glad to accept new critques of the newest version of my video. Also, it's going to be rotated off in about a week or maybe week and a half to make server space available for my next AMV. Yeah, just to let you all know. :) Don't go download crazy on me, or something though.

Yes this is also a board bump and to see if anyone has caught onto the new series of hidden text. :>
KLin

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:38 am

KLin wrote:Yes this is also a board bump and to see if anyone has caught onto the new series of hidden text. :>

It's alot easier to see now. =P
mexicanjunior

Postby KLin » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:44 am

Doh, well the post preview lied to me. Stupid new board alternates colors every post, but preview always has the same background color. :P

This should be less readable this time.
KLin

Postby mexicanjunior » Sun Jul 28, 2002 10:46 am

KLin wrote:This should be less readable this time.

Much more sneaky. ^_^
mexicanjunior

Return to AMV Announcements