The END of Feel the Rhythm...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

The END of Feel the Rhythm...

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:28 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=5665

Nothing more needs to be said. You have NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE! MAKE YOUR TIME!

[what you SAY?!]

All your vid are belong to me!

[gack...]

The server can get busy from time to time so I suggest using a resumer. (NOT AN ACCELERATOR) WE BOW BEFORE THE AUTO-BAN!

You'll be band for 3 days if you use one.

:twisted:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:29 pm

Darn Zero Wing syndrome...

*band = BANNED...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

KLin
Org Profile

Hmm...

Post by KLin » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:22 pm

I need this auto-banner you speak of, once I get my original server back anyway.

So, yeah, downloading it now. It's hard to get Inu Yasha to look high quality, so I'll give you a break on the visual score. :) Oh, and it looks like you did put the Vandread video back up for me, thanks. :D

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:53 pm

Or maybe you didn't, anyways I still want to see this be all end all of dance Vandread music video. :) But I'll take a look at your latest AMV first.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

vandread

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:30 pm

Don't call it "be-all / end-all". That's what the other people opinionated it. :D

It's a seizure-ific video to be sure and I HOPE for sure that you don't get headaches after rapid viewing.

I'm only hoping you're talking about "Dancing Stars" and NOT "Take a Look..." I'm sure you'll hate "Take a Look..."

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:31 pm

Yeah, that's the one, and I updated my review to answer your reply question. :) La.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”