Have 3 Vids up 2 old 1 new

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
painamation
Org Profile

Have 3 Vids up 2 old 1 new

Post by painamation » Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:38 pm

Have a few videos posted up right now and am tring to find web space for my other 2 one for ff9 and another for resident evil nemesis.I'm working on one for Parasite Eve 2 hopefully that will be done soon.If you have the time check out the 3 that I have posted.
Later
:twisted: Painamation

Caldia the Red
Org Profile

Post by Caldia the Red » Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:56 pm

thats sweet, i need a site to post my vid at....
<(-<(-<(-_-)>-)>-)>

www.geocities.com/the845th
thats my clan's site for MOH

((((({-_-})))))

painamation
Org Profile

Thanks for the reply

Post by painamation » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:38 pm

I'd let you post it on my site but those three really killed my web space.I,m tring to find a few other places to post my other videos that are not slow.

painamation
Org Profile

Hello anybody there

Post by painamation » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:29 pm

Hi all was just wondering if anyone seen my vids and what they thought are they that bad that they don,t deserve comment? :shock:
Hopefully if you have seen them you liked them working on darkstalkers at the moment just decided to chime in.

:twisted: Painamation Productions
Don't get mad Get EVIL!!!!

Tash
Org Profile

Post by Tash » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:03 pm

i think that avater is to big

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:47 pm

There's probably no response because you didn't describe the videos that you have up and because you didn't provide any links to the 3 videos that you have up.

Also, putting "video game cut scene" as the anime used in your Music Videos doesn't really encourage someone to download your videos. You have to tell people what video game(s) you used or you won't catch anyone's interest that way.

painamation
Org Profile

Thanks for the info

Post by painamation » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:45 pm

Thanks for the info I did some change on my web page for downloads.I had to make them smaller (for web space and faster downloads) the only problem is they are all wmv. files.I'm trying different stuff to keep the quality up.

painamation
Org Profile

There up

Post by painamation » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:39 pm

I posted the econo sized video right click to save for best view.Here a link to the new posting's.
http://painamation.homestead.com/anime.html

I have all 4 up now one for FF9,2 for Parasite Eve,and one for resident Evil 3.Still working on my darkstalkers.

:twisted: Painamation Production

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”