Hellsing Rock AMV - Begging for OPs

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
soulscreme
Org Profile

Hellsing Rock AMV - Begging for OPs

Post by soulscreme » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:46 pm

Hey guys, my new metal vid for Hellsing is up, i also found new hosting for my first one. Please OP me!!!! I love to hear from you guys, oh yeh, this IS my first attempt at lipsynching

<a href="http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9767">My New Vid "Up Comes Down"</a>
<a href="http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9684">My Old Vid Rehosted "A Thoughtless AMV"</a>
uh... aniem rules only next to jesus?

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Jul 27, 2002 6:38 pm

I see you are using bottlegged footage...

soulscreme
Org Profile

and...

Post by soulscreme » Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:34 pm

so whut? it's easier to deal with since it's already on the comp, no capturing required, no need to Cap it from my DVDs
uh... aniem rules only next to jesus?

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Re: and...

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:41 pm

soulscreme wrote:so whut? it's easier to deal with since it's already on the comp, no capturing required, no need to Cap it from my DVDs
Congratulations, you completely missed the point.
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”