Post your mp3 collection!

This forum is for the general discussion of Music.

Postby DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:18 pm

I dont like Blinks new stuff :shock:
I'd muchn rather their old stuff anyday.

Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!

Although Save Ferris, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut and Craig's Brother aren't Emo they still kick some nice pa-toot-ay!
DiemondDagger
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2001
Location: Toronto Ontario

Postby MeriC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:11 pm

DiemondDagger wrote:Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!


I'm rather liking Saves the Day right now, meself. :) Great stuff. Do you like Something Corporate? Now there's some AMV-ready material!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
User avatar
MeriC
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2001
Location: New Joisey

Postby DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:15 pm

Something Corporate eh?
No, I heard my friend talkin about them I think I could be wrong. But I'll check them out for sure now.

Of course I had planned on doing a video to the song At Your Funeral but since my only planned footage was some from Golgo 13 (a movie I have never seen) and Cowboy Bebop I didn't think it'd work as good as I planned. I might come back to it if I actually find footage that follows the flow.
DiemondDagger
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2001
Location: Toronto Ontario

Postby Rozard » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:36 am

Sorry 'bout that VegettoEX. I'm just one of those people who vocalizes their opinions on music. But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.
Image
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
User avatar
Rozard
 
Joined: 31 Oct 2001
Location: West Palm Beach, FL

Postby Mag Launcher » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:15 am

Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.


Man, what a waste of hard drive space...


I AGREE
CYRAX - Visit my site at <a href="http://maglauncher.net">http://maglauncher.net</a>
User avatar
Mag Launcher
 
Joined: 15 Aug 2001
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas o_O;

Postby SpPANDA » Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:23 am

sweet mother of buddah!

that's soo many mp3s...

about the length of mine.

haha
User avatar
SpPANDA
 
Joined: 06 May 2002
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Postby MeriC » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:07 am

Rozard wrote:Sorry 'bout that VegettoEX. I'm just one of those people who vocalizes their opinions on music. But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.


Yes, Homegrown! I huggle them. Didja get the new CD yet?
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
User avatar
MeriC
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2001
Location: New Joisey

Postby MeriC » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:07 am

Mag Launcher wrote:
Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.


Man, what a waste of hard drive space...


I AGREE


Ummm...did you totally disregard what VegettoEX and AD said about being courteous, and not bashing other people's likes? *sigh* :roll:
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)
User avatar
MeriC
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2001
Location: New Joisey

Postby VegettoEX » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:04 am

Rozard wrote:But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.


Can't say I've heard of Hey Stroker, but I've been listening to Home Grown for years :D
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] - [| AnimeNEXT AMV Contest Coordinator |] ::
:: [| Daizenshuu EX (website/podcast) |] - [| AMV Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: I'm Above The Age Of 10 And I Like Pokemon |] ::
User avatar
VegettoEX
 
Joined: 23 May 2001
Location: New Jersey

Postby ladydx » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:30 pm

I don't know the exact number, but I know I have over 1000....300 or so are on my comp now and the rest are on cd....They range from Anime themes, ect to country, southern rock, blues, techno, metal, 80's stuff (like Adam Ant), classical, soundtracks......I just like lots of dfferent music.
Image

Yes, I'm a chick. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I make AMV's. Yes, I play video games.
Yes, I'm taken.
User avatar
ladydx
 
Joined: 19 Mar 2002
Location: Inside Megas oO

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:34 pm

MeriC I love you!!!!
Something Corperate kicks some serious ass!!!!


THANKS!
DiemondDagger
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2001
Location: Toronto Ontario

Postby VegettoEX » Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:25 pm

DiemondDagger wrote:MeriC I love you!!!!
Something Corperate kicks some serious ass!!!!


THANKS!


Wait, wait..... *I'm* the one who got Meri into all these bands... *I* should be the one being loved ;_;
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] - [| AnimeNEXT AMV Contest Coordinator |] ::
:: [| Daizenshuu EX (website/podcast) |] - [| AMV Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: I'm Above The Age Of 10 And I Like Pokemon |] ::
User avatar
VegettoEX
 
Joined: 23 May 2001
Location: New Jersey

Postby DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:06 pm

Vegetto I love you too!!!!
DiemondDagger
 
Joined: 05 Dec 2001
Location: Toronto Ontario

Postby Mag Launcher » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:14 pm

MeriC wrote:
Mag Launcher wrote:
Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.


Man, what a waste of hard drive space...


I AGREE


Ummm...did you totally disregard what VegettoEX and AD said about being courteous, and not bashing other people's likes? *sigh* :roll:


I AGREE
CYRAX - Visit my site at <a href="http://maglauncher.net">http://maglauncher.net</a>
User avatar
Mag Launcher
 
Joined: 15 Aug 2001
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas o_O;

Postby leathelanime » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:24 pm

Dude you freeloader! Buy the cd's support your artist!
User avatar
leathelanime
 
Joined: 30 Aug 2001
Location: Da Mitton

PreviousNext

Return to Music Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests