FF7: What God Has Sent remastered edition now available

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BishounenStalker
Org Profile

FF7: What God Has Sent remastered edition now available

Post by BishounenStalker » Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:45 pm

After two weeks of solid remastering and hunting around for a suitable host, it's here!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11855

If you were one of the two who actually reviewed the original crappy version (I think it was OmniStrata and Tamashii), I'd like it if you could view this new version and update your opinions accordingly (if you feel they need updating). Any new opinions on it are more than welcome (heck, they're encouraged!)

Have a look at the vid info for all the changes made from the previous version. Special thanks to AbsoluteDestiny and ErMaC for the Almighty Guides, and VERY special thanks to Mike Gallart for being gracious enough to host it! Happy downloading!
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Re: FF7: What God Has Sent remastered edition now available

Post by Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:40 pm

BishounenStalker wrote:If you were one of the two who actually reviewed the original crappy version (I think it was OmniStrata and Tamashii), I'd like it if you could view this new version and update your opinions accordingly (if you feel they need updating). Any new opinions on it are more than welcome (heck, they're encouraged!)
Encouraged?!?! Well, looks like I can't say no to that! lol I'll give it a review. I'll do it sometime between now and the weekend. Time depends howmuch I prepare for the rest of my exams... ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”