First music video.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XeNobiTe
Org Profile

First music video.

Post by XeNobiTe » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:52 pm

I signed up like a year ago, but never found the time to actually make an amv. Well a couple of weeks back, I made one, and I put it online today.

Not exactly an amv since it's not about anime, so I'd rather call it an mv.
Song: Roni Size - Lucky Pressure
Movie: The Legend of Zu
Software: Windows movie maker (*ick*, gave me alot of problems too, but I don't have any other software at the time)
Quality: Not too good. I have the movie in much better quality, but it's 40 MB and i'm out of webspace.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13179

Hope you enjoy it.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:02 pm

Windows Movie Maker eh, well I'll check it out, who knows, you could be the next Mexican Junior (referance to WMM)
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:32 pm

Jebadia wrote:Windows Movie Maker eh, well I'll check it out, who knows, you could be the next Mexican Junior (referance to WMM)
My condolensces if he is. :?

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:12 am

WMM should stand for Wicked Movie Maker instead. (Take that as a good or bad way, whichever you prefer. :) )

XeNobiTe
Org Profile

Post by XeNobiTe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:38 am

Hhhhhmm, I have 64 hits and no one gave their opinions on it. Is it that bad? :?

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:40 pm

nope not at all, it may be a long time before you get a review...or it could be in the next 3 minutes. A video I just release not too long ago has had I believe over 300 hits by now...and it doesn't have a review, and it probably won't for a while...or tomarrow, you never know, unless you do an opinion exchange.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

XeNobiTe
Org Profile

Post by XeNobiTe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:51 pm

Opinion exchange eeeye? Well thank you for the input people.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”