HOW DO I UPLOAD VIDEO TO THIS WEBSITE.

mystic_bluekitty
Org Profile

Post by mystic_bluekitty » Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:03 pm

kthulhu wrote:The only things newbies are,are steers and queers.And since newbies don't look like steers,I guess that narrows things down a bit.Tell me,newbies:do you puff peters?

Or something like that (apologies to Stanley Kubrick and "Full Metal Jacket")
That's harsh. You were a newbie once too you know.

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:49 pm

mystic_bluekitty wrote:
kthulhu wrote:The only things newbies are,are steers and queers.And since newbies don't look like steers,I guess that narrows things down a bit.Tell me,newbies:do you puff peters?

Or something like that (apologies to Stanley Kubrick and "Full Metal Jacket")
Being new doesn't excuse such stupidity.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:12 am

I lurked for 6 months before getting an account,and made a point to learn how things work around here somewhat before I asked idiotic questions about warez,DBZ,free hosting,and free clips.The quote in question was borrowed from "Full Metal Jacket".That move has so many good quotes.Perhaps it was uncalled for,and I apologize if anyone is offended.Yessiree,I certainly do.
I'm out...

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:35 pm

mystic_bluekitty wrote:
I was never a newbie.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:22 pm

"New" != "annoying and too lazy to search past threads before answering questions".

When I first came here, which was about six seconds ago compared to most of ya, I ALWAYS searched back before posting a word. Guess what, about 90% of the time I found my answer before even asking.

Um, yes now I never shut up, but that's another problem. :P Point made, just because you're new does not give you license to be stupid. It gives you license to make bad videos and make mistakes - but not to ignore all the requests by the site (the do's and don'ts) and to lack plain old common sense.

*breath*

CloudDancer1185
Org Profile

Might I add my 2 cents...

Post by CloudDancer1185 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 4:57 pm

Just because one is new, that does not automatically make them a newbie. Asking stupid questions, rambling on about DBZ, and acting like an idiot makes you a newbie. Someone could be a member of this forum for 2 years and yet still be a newbie. A newbie is not defined by how long they've been a member, but how they act. And yes, caps lock is extremely annoying. I agree, before you ask a question, actually LOOK around on the site. Hell, that's what I've spent the past two days doing. Roaming the site, seeing what I can learn before I start asking questions. Okay, maybe this is 50 cents, not 2! ^_^ And yes, I am aware of the fact that I've been a member for only 2 days or so. And if ANYONE has any problems with me using colors, DEAL WITH IT. They're there, they're up for use, and I like them. So there.

CloudDancer

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Fri Jul 19, 2002 5:16 pm

Well this guy is clearly a newbie since it's been over a week and he hasn't replyed with a vain attempt to flame.
So he must have posted then decided to go watch episode 93 of the Buu Saga again.
:wink:

akirahz
Org Profile

hah.

Post by akirahz » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:00 am

Hah, well i've recently started logging into this forum and reading its contents for a few hours now and from my observation, you guys are too easily annoyd and are basically a little short fused, let me elaborate. You get angry too easily. Annoyed by caps lock? haha.. you must be children. Cant even deal with a human being asking a question in caps lock. You arent much help here, and if you arent helping then your dead-weight so too speak. Good thing this is just a form of internet communication, id like too see you speak the way you did too the guy in person, i myself would shoot you where you stand.

Later.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:32 am

Damn,I remember this thread.

Anyhow,"akirahz",It's not the fact that he used caps(which are annoying because they can be hard to read),it's that he asked an annoying question that has been asked a million times.He just got an account and jumped in without catching the way the river flows around here.I spent plenty of time lurking,noting hot button topics and the way things work before getting an account,and things have been pretty damn good for me on here.In real life,which is the smarter thing to do in regards to social situations?
Good thing this is just a form of internet communication, id like too see you speak the way you did too the guy in person, i myself would shoot you where you stand.
Very mature.With an attitude like that,I doubt you can even own a firearm legally.

Lastly,realize people ANYWHERE can only suffer fools(of all types) for so long.Considering all the new "free hosting" questions that pop up at least daily,the fools have reached their limit.
I'm out...

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:31 am

Heh, I'm a n00b here, but I'm COOL! 8)

It can be done, I'm proof.

My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”