First music video.

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

First music video.

Postby XeNobiTe » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:52 pm

I signed up like a year ago, but never found the time to actually make an amv. Well a couple of weeks back, I made one, and I put it online today.

Not exactly an amv since it's not about anime, so I'd rather call it an mv.
Song: Roni Size - Lucky Pressure
Movie: The Legend of Zu
Software: Windows movie maker (*ick*, gave me alot of problems too, but I don't have any other software at the time)
Quality: Not too good. I have the movie in much better quality, but it's 40 MB and i'm out of webspace.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13179

Hope you enjoy it.
XeNobiTe

Postby Jebadia » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:02 pm

Windows Movie Maker eh, well I'll check it out, who knows, you could be the next Mexican Junior (referance to WMM)
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:32 pm

Jebadia wrote:Windows Movie Maker eh, well I'll check it out, who knows, you could be the next Mexican Junior (referance to WMM)

My condolensces if he is. :?
mexicanjunior

Postby KLin » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:12 am

WMM should stand for Wicked Movie Maker instead. (Take that as a good or bad way, whichever you prefer. :) )
KLin

Postby XeNobiTe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:38 am

Hhhhhmm, I have 64 hits and no one gave their opinions on it. Is it that bad? :?
XeNobiTe

Postby Jebadia » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:40 pm

nope not at all, it may be a long time before you get a review...or it could be in the next 3 minutes. A video I just release not too long ago has had I believe over 300 hits by now...and it doesn't have a review, and it probably won't for a while...or tomarrow, you never know, unless you do an opinion exchange.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!
Jebadia

Postby XeNobiTe » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:51 pm

Opinion exchange eeeye? Well thank you for the input people.
XeNobiTe

Return to AMV Announcements