wat u rekon? hallelujia and eva?...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Dougy
Org Profile

wat u rekon? hallelujia and eva?...

Post by Dougy » Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:50 am

hey I just started workin on a new amv i just wanted to get some oppinions before i start putting it all together. :wink:
the song is Hallelujia by Jeff Buckley (corney? - maybe) and the anime is Evangelion. I've nearly finished all the basic planning and i'm nearly upto putting it all together, the only problem is i'd haveta cut out some of tha verses because they dont have any relevance...
aniwayz, i was wondering wat y'all thought, any opinions welcome... thnks ^_^

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:16 am

There's some seriously difficult lyric synch in that song.

It's damn a gorgeous piece of music (although Jeff Buckley doesn't do the best version of it, he has a great voice) but there are a few problems with using it.

1) It's long... a bit too long maybe

2) It has perculiar but wonderful lyrics... ones that dont really match anime well.

If you finish it, I'd be interested in seeing it as it is a fantastic song... but I'm not too hopeful on how well it will work.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”