the choice of your life...

leathelanime
Org Profile

the choice of your life...

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:57 am

Muhahahahahahahaha!

Lets say some dark evil figure locks you in a room and does this laugh for hours

"Muhahahahahahaha"

and the you go on starving for 5 days

And then he gives you a choice

"Muhahahahahaha.....take this life time supply of food.......muhahahahahaha....or a 1000 years worth of anime we got from the future.........MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

What would you choose?

I would take that juicy deal of anime going on the small shred of hope that he will one day let me go.....But i could always start eating myself if i get hungry :twisted:

Beefmaster10000
Org Profile

Post by Beefmaster10000 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:59 am

Anime, obviously. Give me anything that Washu is in, and I will survive, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no life without anime in it.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:01 am

Food.If he is going to let me go and give me food for life,I can use the money I saved on groceries and buy anime.

Easy,easy.
I'm out...

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:04 am

But not the anime that was made hundreds of years off into the future

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:06 am

Considering the way language and culture can change in 1000 years,no one may be able to understand the future anime.

The future anime will be a bad bargain.
I'm out...

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:21 am

Actualy anime wont exist in 1000 years or may be even a 100.......democracy will be dead soon and thats when the shit realy hits the fan!!!everyone running with id cards in there arms while we a under hyear long martial law.while we cant have anymore legal sex but must have sex only for creation of kids with a damn 2 kid limit......androids ruling the world slowly building up there numbers to throw the final fist down on earth.....aliens droping by to take us all away for food storage......aids pacients killed at sight!!!cities gone undeground to escape the goverement opression.....kids born with unreal psychic powers from nuclear strike after nuclear strike raised to take there anger out on the world.....a destroyed O-zone layar the sun destroys every piece of ash once known as tree's.....Beef OUTLAWED Poultry OUTLAWED!!!!....Fish OUTLAWED!!!we being served pots and pots of random scraps taken from the serface......Parasites and insects grown to human height and taller rules naturist regions with a iron fist making the human race slowly die day after day......You think this is just one mans point of veiw....but this is realy THE FUTURE

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:28 am

Sounds damn spiffy!
I'm out...

trythil
is
Org Profile

Post by trythil » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:00 am

Anime. Then I'd kill the bastard and get the food.

leathelanime: Stop watching sci-fi B movies. I'm pretty sure that the aliens do not talk to you in your dreams.

But if they do, try getting one of these.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:05 am

trythil wrote:leathelanime: Stop watching sci-fi B movies. I'm pretty sure that the aliens do not talk to you in your dreams.

What a ignorant statement Try.....everyone know we are not alone.....everyone knows aliens do exist (well some of he smart ones)Oh you laugh at me now but you'll be humming a different tune.....Hell people are testing these id chips right now!Watch tech tv....I speak the truth

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:14 am

Heh.They can try to implant a chip in me all they want,but it won't be easy when they're bleeding to death in front of me :evil: .

Why else do you think I own a gun?Hunting or self defense?Hah!
I'm out...

Return to “General Anime”