Kevin Caldwell...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:52 am

§_Akuma_§ wrote:Dan, I'm sorry I blew up at you... and I promise to stop being such a dick to newbies and mostly... to YOU.. our neighborhood friendly PANDA. I'll try not to be so negative and i'll try to make some friends here. ok? I'm sorry again Daniel. You win.
It's ok, Akuma.. that's all i wanted to hear.

Bigones.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:55 am

More threats? Didn’t I just illustrate to you the futility of Internet aggression? This is really going nowhere, so please… one of you please be more mature and stop responding… God! I really do feel like somebody’s mother… or maybe it’s the yard duty… hmm…
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:59 am

[stops]

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:02 am

lmao! u wouldnt hear that from me EVER Panda. and as a matter of fact, i do have friends here, more then u think to. and im not bashing n00bies, b/c if i was, i would be bashing myself. i may not be a complete n00bie in this site, but im still a n00bie editor and short of a newb to this site. christ, do us all a favor and keep your trap shut. and Ashton, if Dan is going to AWA next year (2003), he better have his boxing gloves ready so dont bother saying that we will NEVER meet b/c i plan on going to cons once i get the money to and one day, we will end up going to the same one, and im VERY short tempered to those i dont like, so if that happens, stay outta my face and ill stay outta yours.
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:05 am

§_Akuma_§ wrote:lmao! u wouldnt hear that from me EVER Panda. and as a matter of fact, i do have friends here, more then u think to. and im not bashing n00bies, b/c if i was, i would be bashing myself. i may not be a complete n00bie in this site, but im still a n00bie editor and short of a newb to this site. christ, do us all a favor and keep your trap shut. and Ashton, if Dan is going to AWA next year (2003), he better have his boxing gloves ready so dont bother saying that we will NEVER meet b/c i plan on going to cons once i get the money to and one day, we will end up going to the same one, and im VERY short tempered to those i dont like, so if that happens, stay outta my face and ill stay outta yours.
SWEET! i love you... lets team up on xstylus... he needs a good ass kicking. [nods]

i wouldn't mind meeting you.
just to say...

"I MET that guy.. yeah..." it'd be dope.

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:07 am

*sigh* may I please be there to make sure that everyone leaves in one piece? I could simply act as a referee if it comes to that.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:41 am

I love these forums......I've grown to the fact that its pointless to argue about anythign in this place....

But this? This is a fucking riot.....you guys are like 2 little girls in a cat fight.

So SPAMnda.....please no more. You making the children cry

Akuma....hmmmm.......go drink this problem off.....hehehe

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:47 am

All this hate :lol:

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:08 am

Ok, let's put this issue to bed. I'M KEVIN FUCKING CALDWELL, and I don't make videos anymore, because it would cut into the time I set aside for masturbation and heavy drinking.
You may all now worship me.

PS: if you're a reasonably attractive female, you may email me naked pictures of yourself, as that will save me money on pr0n. :p

Today's vocabulary word: Fucktard
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:09 am

...and if you believe that, email me naked pictures of yourself. 8)
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Return to “General AMV”