Spinning on a Whim (AnimeMusic Video.....Kenshin)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hoyle00
Org Profile

Spinning on a Whim (AnimeMusic Video.....Kenshin)

Post by Hoyle00 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:40 pm

HI I JUST WANTED TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT MY SECOND EVER MUSIC VIDEO "SPINNING ON A WHIM" IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

THE VIDEO FEATURES KENSHIN OVAS TO MACHINEHEAD BY BUSH

IF YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD IT PLEASE DO BUT ALL I ASK IS FOR A OPINION AND FOR YOU TO RATE MY VIDEO

IT"S ALL I ASK CAUSE I GIVE OPINIONS FOR ALL THE VIDS I EVER DOWNLOAD

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:31 pm

Hi, first post? You should post more often, it's always fun. ^_^

Next time, I recommend putting up a link to your vid, makes it easier on everyone. I've got it covered this time. ~_^
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11412
Hoyle00 wrote:IT"S ALL I ASK CAUSE I GIVE OPINIONS FOR ALL THE VIDS I EVER DOWNLOAD
:lol: And how many opinions would that be? Put it this way, if I tried to do that, I could start now, and maybe leave my room in time for summer. 50 something is all I've got so far...

But if you want a review, I'll be glad to give you one. Though you'll have to wait a bit. Maybe one the weekend, but I still have exams Thur, Fri, Mon, and Tues... lol

Hoyle00
Org Profile

Thanks

Post by Hoyle00 » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:55 am

Thanks for the help, i guess I was just being forgetful.

First Post.....that's because my username wasn't working, yesturday was the first time i was able to do it.

And the only reason why i ask for opinions is because I want to know if I've done a shitty job or not.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:39 pm

No problem!

Username not working before. That bites. There's been a few people with that...

Ok, I'll do the opinion soon.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:59 am

Opinion done. ^_^

Hoyle00
Org Profile

Thanks

Post by Hoyle00 » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:45 pm

Thanks for the opinion, and I'm glad you liked it.

The quality i understand could be just a bit sharper, but that's the best quality versions i could find. Adn the title sucks cause I don't know how else to make one and i didn't want one of those flashy intros like other people use

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”