Now up! Lostboy's "This Kiss" (1999 A-kon People's

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Now up! Lostboy's "This Kiss" (1999 A-kon People's

Postby Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:34 am

Wow, I actually got on the ball and digitized one of my older videos! :o The video is "This Kiss" to various anime. It won the People's Choice award at A-kon X and Best Romance in the AWA 5 Exposition. I would love to get some feedback on it after all these years.

<b><a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=5221">Click here to read more about the video and download it.</a></b>

Please bear in mind that I made this video with a camcorder and VCR. I chose not to do any computer re-editing when I captured it, because it's one of the best examples of a well-made linear video in existence, and I don't want to lose that by making it technically perfect. (Kind of like how George Lucas changed a bunch of the visual effects in Star Wars. I preferred the original, didn't you?)
Lostboy

Postby Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:37 am

Aww, it let me type a longer title than it actually allows!
This post's title is supposed to be <b>"Lostboy's 'This Kiss' (1999 A-kon People's Choice)"</b>. That's what I get for my advertising tactics. :roll: Hehehehe...
Lostboy

Postby Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:53 am

Grrr... the moment I post this message, the server goes down. Bear with me, gang. I'll get to the bottom of this and have the video ready for download again shortly. :|
Lostboy

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:57 am

I was just about to get it. :?

*shakes fist at the heavens*
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 pm

And you shall! I'll make sure it's available, even if I have to put it on a temporary server or something. I'll get it up! (It's like some kind of hosting impotence... I'm having trouble getting it up.) It might take an hour or two, but this link will be active shortly.
Lostboy

Postby Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:54 pm

OKAY! Looks like the server is back! Download! Download like the wiinnnd! :)
Lostboy

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:06 pm

/me downloads like a madman that's on crack and getting a handjob :shock:
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Return to AMV Announcements