Now up! Lostboy's "This Kiss" (1999 A-kon People's

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Lostboy
Org Profile

Now up! Lostboy's "This Kiss" (1999 A-kon People's

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:34 am

Wow, I actually got on the ball and digitized one of my older videos! :o The video is "This Kiss" to various anime. It won the People's Choice award at A-kon X and Best Romance in the AWA 5 Exposition. I would love to get some feedback on it after all these years.

<b><a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... 221">Click here to read more about the video and download it.</a></b>

Please bear in mind that I made this video with a camcorder and VCR. I chose not to do any computer re-editing when I captured it, because it's one of the best examples of a well-made linear video in existence, and I don't want to lose that by making it technically perfect. (Kind of like how George Lucas changed a bunch of the visual effects in Star Wars. I preferred the original, didn't you?)

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:37 am

Aww, it let me type a longer title than it actually allows!
This post's title is supposed to be <b>"Lostboy's 'This Kiss' (1999 A-kon People's Choice)"</b>. That's what I get for my advertising tactics. :roll: Hehehehe...

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:53 am

Grrr... the moment I post this message, the server goes down. Bear with me, gang. I'll get to the bottom of this and have the video ready for download again shortly. :|

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:57 am

I was just about to get it. :?

*shakes fist at the heavens*
Hi.

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:01 pm

And you shall! I'll make sure it's available, even if I have to put it on a temporary server or something. I'll get it up! (It's like some kind of hosting impotence... I'm having trouble getting it up.) It might take an hour or two, but this link will be active shortly.

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:54 pm

OKAY! Looks like the server is back! Download! Download like the wiinnnd! :)

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:06 pm

/me downloads like a madman that's on crack and getting a handjob :shock:
Hi.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”