Opinion exchange for my finally-available vids

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

silver_moon
Org Profile

Opinion exchange for my finally-available vids

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:46 pm

Opinion exchange!

If you give me a review on one of my two new videos <A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... =9093">One Day</A> or <A HREF="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... =9460">Let It Make Me Strong</A>, I will review one of your videos in return. If you review both, I'll review two of yours^_^

My videos have a new host (one that works) and they can finally be downloaded; they should download pretty fast but warning: they end up with a weird filename when you download them and you're going to have to rename them if you want to know what the heck they are once they're on your hardrive^_^

I wouldn't really suggest watching my Trigun video if you haven't watched the series yet (if you haven't you're missing out; it's one of the best series out there) since it has major spoilers and a lot of symbolism that you probably won't understand if you haven't watched the show. The Ah! My Goddess video should be fine though, I think anyone can relate to it^_^

OK, basically you get what you give: if you write a long, thoughtful review I'll do my best to write one on your vid in return. If you write two senctences, two sentences is all you're going to get; fair enough? If you write an essay, and I don't think I can manage to write an essay on your video, I'll review more than one video to make up for it :D

Rules:
1. Has to be a video I hadn't reviewed yet (obviously)
2. It has to have an available download through your own connection(I don't want anything IM'd to me or anything that's just on a p2p program)
3. I have the right to not watch a vid you give me if I don't want to watch it (like if it has major spoilers for an anime I haven't finished watching yet or if it's a hentai vid or something). If this is the case, you can give me your profile link and I'll pick another video.
4. Please don't make the filesize to huge, anything over a ninety MB or so is getting up there.
5. It can be whatever format you want, even the oh-so-hated realplayer if you insist on using it.
6. I'd prefer it if you gave me my review first so I know how long to make yours :D
7. First eight people to drop their links get the exchange^_^

OK, I think that's all^_^
ImageImage

NPC3000
Org Profile

Post by NPC3000 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:18 pm

I'm downloading your Trigun video right now, here's my link:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9303

But beware, as leastsuspected would testify, my server tends to lean toward suckiness, so it might take some paitience. ^_^

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:26 pm

NPC3000: I'm downloading your video now. It says it's going to take about two hours... that's not too long. Looking forward to watching it :D
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:58 pm

NPC3000 wrote:But beware, as leastsuspected would testify, my server tends to lean toward suckiness, so it might take some paitience. ^_^
:lol: I didn't say it sucked, did I? 8) It's just taking forever....
ImageImage

NPC3000
Org Profile

Post by NPC3000 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:23 pm

uhhhhh, bad news, I tried playing the file and it came out all snowy and distorted. Methinks there was something wrong with the download and I should try it again but do you know if this has happened to anyone else?

leastsuspected - you're too kind :D

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:24 pm

NPC3000's server isn't as slow as my old one used to be :wink:

The download's at 53% right now, it says it's going to take another 52 minutes.

Leastsuspected: Did you want to do an opinion exchange? I'm in the mood to give out reviews right now :D
ImageImage

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:26 pm

NPC3000: are you talking about my video? Do you have DivX 5.0.2? You can download it here:
http://www.divx.com/divx/

If it doesn't work after you install it, I'll try downloading it again and see what's wrong.
ImageImage

NPC3000
Org Profile

Post by NPC3000 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:37 pm

Ok, thanks, that thing works now that I've installed DivX 5.0.2 :)

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:38 pm

Ok, thanks, that thing works now that I've installed DivX 5.0.2
Oh good :D
ImageImage

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:19 pm

NPC3000 wrote:leastsuspected - you're too kind :D
Thanks!!! 8)
silver_moon wrote:Leastsuspected: Did you want to do an opinion exchange? I'm in the mood to give out reviews right now :D
Sure thing, But I have a ton of other reviews I'm doing. Hopefully by the time I get home from work, the video I'm downloading from NPC3000 will be done. :roll: And then I have 3 other people to review videos from. So, I'll eventually get to yours. Give a special thanks to drunkencell for the videos he wants me to download and review! :lol:
ImageImage

Return to “Works in Progress”