Noir Music Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
bailz66
Org Profile

Noir Music Video

Post by bailz66 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:09 pm

If there is one thing that I have noticed about music video's its that there seems to be a total lack of Noir mvids, the only other one i have seen was done by petro and was a nice job at that.

I have been working on one for the last few months and have decided to try to finish it in the next few days so hopefully i will have a completed video up by wednesday next week.

Its coming along nicely at the moment and hopefully will get some good reviews

Thats about it

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:37 am

Problem is that it's not licensed yet. I've been recently watching fansubs in order to see it. Once it's out I'm sure the AMVs to it will spread like wildfire. I am planning a few myself but I can't begin to do anythign till there is a DVD for me to purchase.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

bailz66
Org Profile

Post by bailz66 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:55 am

so true but still ;) i have been working on it all day now and im at the final stages yay ^^

KLin
Org Profile

I thought it was licensed

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:09 pm

At least I heard that Pioneer licensed the DVDs for American distribution in the future, and I'm pretty sure there are Japanese and (black market) Chinese/English subtitle versions of the of the complete Noir DVD collection available for sale on the internet. Noir's not exactly brand new anymore, and there's actually already more than 40 instances of Noir being used in AMVs in the database if you use the search link.

Noir DVD's

Shameless plug of my Noir video even though it's not up for download at the moment. (email me for file send if you do want to see it, though :)

afleetinghope
Org Profile

Post by afleetinghope » Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:19 pm

Just because you can't get Noir in a store here doesn't mean you can get it on DVDs for cheap. :wink:

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:21 pm

I myself have done a Noir music video and I encourage people to create some ^^ It's a great series I loved it alot ^^

Rinny
Org Profile

Post by Rinny » Sun Jul 28, 2002 8:18 pm

I'm working on a Noir vid right now too. ^_^ I'm taking my sweet ole' time with it, though, so it's absolutely perfect for next Otakon. >_<

DJ KaKaRoTTo
Org Profile

Post by DJ KaKaRoTTo » Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:48 pm

I've seen Otaku Production's Noir AMV "Pilgrimage of the Past"... it was great. The series looks awesome, I can't wait till it becomes commercial in America. You can try lookin on Ebay for some episodes at high quality on VCD.
The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two....

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”