Kingdom Hearts Special

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Kingdom Hearts Special

Post by SQ » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:47 pm

Err. . . Well, yeah. The description explains it all, and I REALLY don't want to retype or copy and paste so um. . . Pardon my laziness.

Music: Opening
Artist: Linkin Park
Anime: Kingdom Hearts; Kingdom Hearts II

THERE ARE NO LYRICS TO THE SONG, even though it's by Linkin Park. The "Opening" is the first song on the Reanimation CD(Which, that CD as a whole sucks, which is already known by many people). It is classical music. This video kind of turned out like my "Cecelia" video, except with no annoying bugs or deaths.

So if you like classical music or Kingdom Hearts, want to see how my "The Life of the AMV Creator" is coming along(this is supposed to be a teaser for that vid, which has no been renamed "Challenges", but "Kingdom Hearts Special" doubles as it's own unique AMV)
or just plain want a sneak peak at Kingdom Hearts II in full motion be my guest and download this.

Please leave an op if you can, I'd like to see the reaction people get. The reaction to it as a unique AMV, as well as if you are interested in seeing the video this was made ot be a trailer for.

If you don't feel like doing an op or are too lazy to, please post your reactions here. It'd be much help to me in the process of making my most complicated AMV to date.

Thanks for the help in advance.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:53 pm

StandardQuip

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:42 pm

What, noe replies? I really need help, this time. I'm in the process of making "challenges" now, and am about 30% done with it, so imput would be great. 312 people have viewed it so far--that's only 3 under "The Cat and The BUtterfly" and no one told me anything. To me, that's kind of sad.

But then again, forgetting to put the link up in this post was sad, too.
StandardQuip

Monster Zero
Org Profile

Post by Monster Zero » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:00 pm

I get a tripod error when I click on the AMV site link. :(

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:02 pm

Bah, humbug. I'm always available for IM transfers.
StandardQuip

rodtod
Org Profile

Post by rodtod » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:29 pm

oh, will you be using footage from just the game, or from the special sequel trailer too?

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:30 am

both. ^.^

I've finally got my "Challenges" video done, but the file size, even in WMV format is way too big to put on my tripod host. Do you know of any people who'd be willing to host a 60.5ish MB WMV AMV? Right now all I have is a RealMedia version to offer over the interent, so until I can find someone to somehow politely ask if they could host it for awhile, I'm stuck. ><
StandardQuip

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”