Who got the Chibi?

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:43 pm

Yay, Communism! If you work hard, you get 50 ruples. If you don't work, you get 50 ruples. If you get drunk, you get 50 ruples.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:28 pm

Sidicas wrote:Whoa dude...who said that? I've just never seen them for sale before. I have a Circuit City 20 mins away and I've never noticed them if they are there..I usually go to Electronics Boutique or WalMart about 10 and 15 mins away each...Nearest Best Buy I *think* is at the Carousel Mall in Syracuse which is like an hour and a half away from me.
You could always order them online. I am more than sure amazon.com stocks Chibi-Goddess.. mostly because they stock EVERYTHING :P
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Beefmaster10000
Org Profile

Post by Beefmaster10000 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:21 am

I am going to buy teh Mini-Goddess DVDs. EAT THAT, WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:41 am

I would buy them, but my friend Jacob already did.. So I just watch them at his place.. Hell, I'll be living with him here shortly.. (getting an aprtment with him and another friend, but that's a whole 'nother story."

Yeah anyway, Mini-Goddess is fun, and Gan-chan RULES!! I love how he's alreays getting screwed by Skuld's technology ^_^ Especially the episode where they went into the attic to find treasure, and Skult and Urd has battle armor things, but Gan-chan had to ride on a modified cell phone.. he couldn't attack, but he could make phone calls! :lol:
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Return to “General Anime”