MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Machine
Org Profile

Re: MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

Post by Machine » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:51 am

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
Machine wrote: Yea yea I do see what ya mean Vlad. But the videos don;t have to be upber ass new...just nothing thats more than a year old. :D
Hmmm. But then it would be trolling for me.... I could always send you one of my sci-fi videos like the "Poor Guys in Red" video I send to AWA...But then again it's an anime contest :P :P

Interesting enough that there are a few few contests belong anime for music videos!!! I actually organized one for Sci-Fi ones back in 1997! I did get quite a few Star Wars entires :shock: :shock:

Vlad

Well then again we all have different opinions about trolling. But then again, That's why I have a Best Non-Anime Category which can pretty much apply to anything ^_^. Whether is be CG footage or live-action sci-fi. It is only 1 award out of all the other categories....but yea as you pointed out, its an anime contest!!! :D

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:25 pm

Good I must enter my Smash Bitches vid.
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:34 pm

Ah shit! The Deadline is this Friday?!?! The Ushicon deadline is that Saturday too. I have a video I've been working on for God knows how long (basically edited it up to around 80% in September and haven't touched it since) and was hoping to enter it in your contest and see it at Ushicon. Fux0r! I better get editting...although i feel no real inspiration (hence no editting)...better figure something out. At least I live 15 minutes away and it won't be a hassle getting you the video :-P

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions

§_Akuma_§
Org Profile

Post by §_Akuma_§ » Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:57 pm

i havent said this is a while carlos so might as well do it now ^_^

i hate you, i hate you sooooo much. lol picked a real bad time. not only do i have only 1 video to enter, the video im making JUST for your contest is kinda going.........slow ^_^

oh well, ill just enter my 1 video for now :)
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>

Rozard
Org Profile

Re: MindWarp 2002 Fall/Winter AMV Contest *Updates*

Post by Rozard » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:22 am

Machine wrote:
Wonka wrote:
Machine wrote:I'm actually surprised...last contest I had over 130+ videos.....right now its barely at around 40 to 50 videos.
Thats because instead of La Familia flooding your contest with entrys, we are now all judges.
Damn that conflict of interest! Damn it right in the face!!

You know, you don't have to be a judge Wonka :P
He won't enter. He knows that since I'm not able to make my Armitage video in time for UshiCon, there's no point in entering 8)
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:02 am

i was finally able to keep a connection long enough to get my video in :D
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Machine
Org Profile

Post by Machine » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:08 am

dwchang wrote:Ah shit! The Deadline is this Friday?!?! The Ushicon deadline is that Saturday too. I have a video I've been working on for God knows how long (basically edited it up to around 80% in September and haven't touched it since) and was hoping to enter it in your contest and see it at Ushicon. Fux0r! I better get editting...although i feel no real inspiration (hence no editting)...better figure something out. At least I live 15 minutes away and it won't be a hassle getting you the video :-P

Daniel ^_^
Ninja Gaijin Productions

Well Don't worry. Chances are that I may be taking late enteries for a few days only. :D

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:17 pm

Well Don't worry. Chances are that I may be taking late enteries for a few days only.
Well that's good and at least it's convenient since you live 10 minutes away from me and I could easily drop it off. I was actually motivated and did some work on it too :-P I usually like having some of my buds in Illinois to take a look, but it's not like this'll be the final version and I can get all of your opinions during the contest as well and make the necessary edits.

Assuming MJ reads this, his advice is paying off (far more than he may realize). It's funny, when someone tells you something to do and it brings about that and more which would never have come out without the initial idea. I'm rambling...

Daniel ^_^

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:59 pm

dwchang wrote: Assuming MJ reads this, his advice is paying off (far more than he may realize). It's funny, when someone tells you something to do and it brings about that and more which would never have come out without the initial idea. I'm rambling...

Daniel ^_^
:shock: I must see this revised version. :D

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:44 pm

Machine wrote:
dwchang wrote:Ah shit! The Deadline is this Friday?!?!
Well Don't worry. Chances are that I may be taking late enteries for a few days only. :D
Rock. I should be able to finish my new video by then :D
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “AMV Contests”