Vengeance Reviews...

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Vengeance Reviews...

Postby OmniStrata » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:04 pm

No, not those...

I'm referring to this:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=5665

I'll review any video. My standards are here...

1. No DBZ (time and again, I think we have too many...)
2. No qt or rm
3. under 100 Megs...

First 5.

Thanks!
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

I love trade-offs

Postby Aneino_Kaijin » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:41 pm

Downloading now! If you could review my "X" vid I'd appreciate it. *should tell me if the link is working yet, anyhow, heh*

Here 'tis.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8691

Use the indirect link, and once on the other page use download 1 there. My other hosting site is being a curse word. O:-)
Aneino_Kaijin

Actually...

Postby Aneino_Kaijin » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:47 pm

.. can you try the second direct download and tell me if it works? My new index page seems to not be quite... there... so yeah, second direct *should* work *crosses fingers and says luck chants*
Aneino_Kaijin

Postby OmniStrata » Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:23 pm

Chemical_X.wmv

I'm on it...

Any more Vengeance Reviews?

:twisted:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
OmniStrata

Postby Hitori » Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:30 pm

ImageImage
Hitori

Opinions

Postby [AV] ChOjIn 69 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:23 am

Done and Done....btw for those of you dont who i am....well im not gonna tell you...J/K i am Omni's pesronal Leech as i bring him pr0n and other file he is too lazy to obtain from his 56 k...As such if he has not d/led these already he will get them tommorow after my finals are over (depending on whether or not a CD of the Ragnarok online falls from the sky and lands in my lap)...

Oh yes: Aneino_Kaijin Direct link1 is broken, indirect is also non-functional as you have not placed any links to the file(s) on the page...the only one that works (and at good speed i might add) is direct link #2 (link #3)...
[AV] ChOjIn 69

Postby OmniStrata » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:13 am

I don't get PR0N
it's HENTAI YOU BUT FUCK!

oh wait...

:oops: :oops:
OmniStrata

Postby Hitori » Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:29 am

OmniStrata wrote:I don't get PR0N
it's HENTAI YOU BUT FUCK!

oh wait...

:oops: :oops:
:lol:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby drunkencell » Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:24 pm

drunkencell

Vids

Postby [AV] ChOjIn 69 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:31 pm

Done! and at a nice speed too...BUTFUCK?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A BUTTFUCK? STUPID DICKLICKER
[AV] ChOjIn 69

Postby xTrunkZx » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:43 pm

xTrunkZx

Postby Hitori » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:45 pm

drunkencell wrote:http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8912
Why not the other videos I have to download and review from u? :lol: Should be fun!! :wink:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby drunkencell » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:52 pm

leastsuspected wrote:
Why not the other videos I have to download and review from u? :lol: Should be fun!! :wink:

Well, he only asked for about 5, and Arizona Bay is the one I spent the most time working on. :p
drunkencell

Postby Hitori » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:59 pm

drunkencell wrote:
leastsuspected wrote:

Well, he only asked for about 5, and Arizona Bay is the one I spent the most time working on. :p
"I see!" said the blind man. 8)
ImageImage
Hitori

Vids

Postby [AV] ChOjIn 69 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:32 am

Ok Trunks....theres a problem with your server...first of all when i try to d/l the 90 meg version of your file it automantically cuts off at 10 megs (direct link #2, link #4) and the site/server that the first link is hosted on seems to be down...as for the other two files, OmniStrata Studio, as a whole, refuses to review anything having to do with real media....so if you could check your download links, that would be much appreciated.
[AV] ChOjIn 69

Next

Return to Opinion Exchange