Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

Can Someone Please View All Of My AMVs? I have 14 or 15.

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:31 am

Hi,
I am looking for someone who will take time-out to view all of my 14 or 15 AMVs that I have made of the corse of a few months (5 to be exact). If you are interested please e-mail me @ godsofdefiance@yahoo.com, or visit my website @ www.godsofdefiance.com. I will either send them to you via email or send over AIM. Please High Speed Broadband only.

Sincerely,
{G.O.D.} Manager :o
Rurouni Kenshin

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:25 am

and in exchange, as per the forum name.. we get.. what exactly? that didn't seem very clear.
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:37 am

it would be nice if we got some inkling of what some of the vids were.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:49 am

Yes, what are the vids and what do we get in exchange? :evil:
ImageImage

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:38 am

15 amvs in one go, you get...

...satisfaction from commenting all of his video

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:15 am

14 or 15 in five months? Wow. if "quality = 1/quantity" with regard to time, then each of his videos is 1/15 as good as some of the better ones out there... :-D

nailz
Org Profile

Post by nailz » Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:22 pm

...which is still pretty good, compared with some of the crap that I've seen
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

Don't Rip On My Work Until You Have Seen Them

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 12:59 am

:evil: I am 16 and have no job. I dont have summer school. I work on AMVs all day, everyday. I think that they are good enough to score about 6 or 7 out of 10. If you cant say something nice. Dont say anything at all. And what would you like in return for reviewing the videos. I am a novice producer so go easy on me. I know it isnt anything like Otaku or Aluminum... WELL DUH!. Im a novice. So just tell me what you want in return...
Rurouni Kenshin

RurouniKenshin76
Org Profile

Okay. Here's something else.

Post by RurouniKenshin76 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 1:05 am

Okay. I have made some good one's and some have been thrown together, but I have decided to only ask for the opinions of the good ones. So that would mean about 7 vids. 6 of my total videos are Cowboy Bebop, 1 is MD Geist, and some others. I did a Kenshin OVA 4 video to the music from Cowboy Bebop 5 (when spike falls out of the window of the church), and that one is short, but a winner. I also think that some of you "reviewers" judge to harshly of others work, if you just happened to hate it. I would like a explanation of why its bad and what i did wrong and how i can improve, not some hypocrite bitching about it. I would rather have someone like the girl from Otaku review them, as she has already agreed to do so. And whatever you want in exchange, name it and ill see what i can do.
Rurouni Kenshin

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:40 am

Well... there is... something you could do in exchange :twisted: BWAHAHAAHAHA. No... there really actually isn't much that could compell me to watch the vids above and beyond my usual curiousity and interest (which is actually quit significant, and might be enough to goad me into your site after I submit this comment)
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Return to “Works in Progress”