"Belldandy's Hero" is back!!! (Uh...maybe)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

"Belldandy's Hero" is back!!! (Uh...maybe)

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:29 pm

Ok, for those of you (perhaps 1 person, perhaps hundreds, ionno) that wondered where my Ah! My Goddess Movie music video went I simply didn't any longer have a server. If you look it's no longer up for download.

Now however, I have remastered it and I must say it's very good:
- I removed that DDR intro and just put the video like it should be.
- No more of the skipping when the camera pans. I no longer use Flask. I learned my lesson.
- Quality got better. I outputted it through 720x360 this time so it's even better quality now.
- Seek speed is great. No more of having to wait an eternity for my video to seek.

The only thing now is the server problem. My friend who last put up my video has lost his server and now I have no means of putting it anywhere.

Can't use my own connection cause I only have 56K. :cry:
Can't pay for a server cause my parents say I don't need it, plus me no have money and I'm not legal yet to get a job. :roll:

So I really havta beg here. If anyone has 80 MB available then I'd appreciate it. I'm hoping it'll be temporary because I will possibly (finally) get a braodband connection later this summer. I can't stress this enough: I need some server space!! Help a AMV artist get back on his feet. Thanks everyone.

Andres
Org Profile

Post by Andres » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:44 am

80MB. you damm slut

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:13 am

agh, ignore that guy everyone :roll: that's the friend i was talking about

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:48 pm

80 MB you damn slut :P

Kidding ^_^

If we ever get our host up I'll contact you but don't count on that be soon.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”