Finally, a new AMV from Lost Children Productions...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SecondChild
Org Profile

Finally, a new AMV from Lost Children Productions...

Post by SecondChild » Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:44 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9642

Best yet??? I'll always be partial to Angel, but I think so...
"Take the mask off from your head/You don't know where you're being lead."

- Aaron B. (TSC)

SecondChild
Org Profile

Post by SecondChild » Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:06 pm

Whoo-hoo! Once again I surprise even myself with the number of replies any threads concerning my videos receive.

Oh yeah, post a thread praising the genius of Eva and you get a million replies and a few deaths... post a thread requesting feedback on a vid, and you get a sea of blank faces. =0

Actually, I've checked the DLs and it's quite a bit more than I would have respected. No feedback though.

This could be because the FTP server is having problems.

If anyone is having trouble DLing the vid, I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know, so I can address that problem!

Thanks!

- Aaron B. (TSC)

KLin
Org Profile

Well...

Post by KLin » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:10 pm

I don't think your url is incorrect, it's just that since the file is on a FTP, there's most likely a limit on how many people can download the file at the same time, or the server running it is offline at the moment. And I wouldn't worry about the lack of replies just yet since it's only been up for a day or so.

SecondChild
Org Profile

Post by SecondChild » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:35 pm

Oh I know, I was just being facetious. =0

Thanks for your reply, though, it's good to know that someone has at least read this.

Anyway, you probably don't know me, I just post at the Off Topic forum. Heh.

In any event, I know all about waiting for reviews... I have one vid with well over 1000 DLs and I got my fifth review fairly recently. I almost wish I hadn't because I was close to making the list. =0

Oh well I guess I should be happy with being in the top 10% list... a position which I happen actually to DISAGREE with, because the vid is rated above many vids that I love, including a couple of Hsien... and since it's only my second video and Hsien is pretty much my video idol (I bow before the power of Kusoyaro... whee) I consider this a bit sacreligious. I feel dirty. =0

In case you can't tell I ramble. This is why I limit my posting to Off Topic... even if I start off with a topic, it's usually lost by the end. Want to know how my mind works? Have your cd player rotate Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Nirvana and Mr. Bungle while you read Metamorphosis by Kafka, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carrol and The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams... swtiching off books a page at a time and switching bands a song at a time. =0

- Aaron B. (TSC)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”