rubyeye's videos rock!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
m1xalis
Org Profile

rubyeye's videos rock!

Post by m1xalis » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:45 pm

does anybody know where I can download them all?(apart from simperson.net)..shit this guy is really good..

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:51 pm

Fly High Studios is hosting some of Rubyeye's vids, but Eric Jones is planning on retiring, and I don't know when he plans on shutting down the site. I'd hurry.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:01 pm

Well you could prolly go to Rubyeye Pictures. But they're all linked to either Simperson's or Fly High Studios.

http://rubyeye.laughingsquid.org/

You may have already found it but oh well...
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

m1xalis
Org Profile

Post by m1xalis » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:21 am

Chaos Angel wrote:Fly High Studios is hosting some of Rubyeye's vids, but Eric Jones is planning on retiring, and I don't know when he plans on shutting down the site. I'd hurry.
It seems he's shut it down already... :cry:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:51 pm

Well I just d/led one of his vids off his site that was linked to Fly High Studios. So you should be able to get all the vids at his website.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

m1xalis
Org Profile

Post by m1xalis » Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:31 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:Well I just d/led one of his vids off his site that was linked to Fly High Studios. So you should be able to get all the vids at his website.
seems that the only one linked to fly high studios was his most recent video.. :cry:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Jul 25, 2002 10:54 pm

Hmm... if I'm not mistaken his most recent vid is his 3x3 Eyes and Savatage one. Also his last I think. But I d/led his Gundam and Nightwish one. And it was from Fly High Studios. But oh well.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Sat Jul 27, 2002 9:05 pm

:oops: hee, hee,

Thanks for the compliment guys, as soon as I get word from Simperson and Eric(flyhigh) as to their status come Fall, I might begin a rotation setup with my videos. We'll see. . . I'd much rather have the Golden Donut online by then.

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:00 pm

who are you and why are you talking?

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Sun Jul 28, 2002 6:33 am

Kamoc, I very much like your sig and avatar Image

Return to “General AMV”