my signature vid (hopefully)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
imadude
Org Profile

my signature vid (hopefully)

Post by imadude » Wed Jul 24, 2002 5:55 am

this was supposed to be my 1st vid but due to my lack of anime clips i havent finished it by now its kel mitchells im a dude to ranma 1/2 excel saga tenchi muyo cardcaptors goldenboy invader zim and lupin lll castle of cagliostro to get it get to me on yahoo messenger my id is luisgauna2529 it dosnt take long to download and i want feedback on what i hope will be my signature amv thx

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:08 am

oh yeah im gonna be up for the next two days working on my next project
so ill always be on

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:46 am

ok im JC dammit ok after being asked thousands of time there i have msn messenger now its the same name as my yahoo 1 cuz im a uncreative dickweed

renegade3152
Location: In the nuthouse. My hubby put me there! Don't ask why.
Org Profile

Post by renegade3152 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:37 pm

Awesome vid! I really liked it. 8)
I just don't get it!
Visit the insanity @ Madcat Studios!
http://www.freewebs.com/madcatbrat113

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”