favorite scene from berserk

Gatsthedarksword
Org Profile

favorite scene from berserk

Post by Gatsthedarksword » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:19 pm

ok berserk is a new anime, it hasn't even been translated yet but i purchased the series from japan and it is my favorite anime ever, and i want to know if you have seen it, whats your favorite scene. mine has to be when adon is fighting gats for the first time and he says "can you counter my technique, this is the 200 year old technique, the perfect tornado" and he prepares to do it, gats swings his sword through the trident and smashes him in the face, he turns his sword and knockes him off his horse then lloks down and says "perfect tornado huh..... and"
you just wanna go ahahahahahaha too cool.
"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
Bruce Lee.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: favorite scene from berserk

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:59 pm

Gatsthedarksword wrote:ok berserk is a new anime, it hasn't even been translated yet but i purchased the series from japan and it is my favorite anime ever, and i want to know if you have seen it, whats your favorite scene. mine has to be when adon is fighting gats for the first time and he says "can you counter my technique, this is the 200 year old technique, the perfect tornado" and he prepares to do it, gats swings his sword through the trident and smashes him in the face, he turns his sword and knockes him off his horse then lloks down and says "perfect tornado huh..... and"
you just wanna go ahahahahahaha too cool.
When Gats kills the 100 people I suppose.

Senta
Org Profile

Post by Senta » Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:15 am

I love that part where Gatts kills those guys with that big sword of his.

*SPOILER ALERT*
Actually, I really like that part when Gatts and Griffus fight again since Gatts decides to leave the Band of the Hawk. I found that scene to be very powerful as it marked a dramatic change in the relationship between Gatts and Griffus. Plus, the reaction of the other characters when Griffus loses was very moving.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:25 am

I loved the part where Alucard shot the priest in the head.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:36 am

I loved the part where Naru punched Keitaro
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “General Anime”