New Hellsing Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
captainyoyo22
Org Profile

New Hellsing Video

Post by captainyoyo22 » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:40 pm

I proudly present a Hellsing video that isn’t action-packed ride of Alucard kicking Anderson’s big ol’ priest-like butt.

While things were blowing up and people getting killed, I, being the oh-so girlie girl I am, was thinking about the triangle between Alucard, Integral, and Victoria. Not even necessarily a love triangle or anything, but just the relationship of master/subordinate.

Then I made it into a video!

Victoria (I don’t even want start arguing on how to spell her last name) was my favorite character, and it amazed me how well she took this strange man coming up to her and changing her life without a second thought. I love how she can never know what exactly she is to him—is she just another of his subordinate, someone that comes and goes? Did he only bite her to save her life; does he do that to everyone he kills? Would it have made a difference if she wasn’t a beautiful young girl? Throw in Alucard’s relationship with Intergal in the picture, and Vic’s one bottle of confused emotions. That’s what I tried to portray in the video, with the help of Our Lady Peace’s wonderful song, “Do You Like It?”

This is my first AMV, and my first time making myself known in an broad artistic community (see my tentative wave!). I had a boatload of fun making this video, and now that I have my foot in the door, I might just hang around to harass everyone! :D

Please enjoy!

Cheers!
Reid

Download the .AVI directly
Read some more of my rambling, and check out the video specs first.
“My, you’re a determined fellow! I always say perseverance is nine-tenths of any art—not that it’s much help to be nine-tenths of an artist, of course.”
Peter S. Beagle

Kika-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kika-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:58 pm

yes!! semi alucardxvictoria!! *huggles* i'm downloding it now!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”