Naruto (manga)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Naruto (manga)

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

My Anime List wrote:Before Naruto's birth, a great demon fox had attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. A man known as the 4th Hokage sealed the demon inside the newly born Naruto, causing him to unknowingly grow up detested by his fellow villagers. Despite his lack of talent in many areas of ninjutsu, Naruto strives for only one goal: to gain the title of Hokage, the strongest ninja in his village. Desiring the respect he never received, Naruto works towards his dream with fellow friends Sasuke and Sakura and mentor Kakashi as they go through many trials and battles that come with being a ninja.
This thread is for discussing the manga. To discuss the anime, use this thread instead.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Naruto (manga)

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

bit of an odd time to put this up, considering Armageddon is currently taking place in the anime and every overpowered character and technique is currently being unleashed heh.

I always thought there was going to be a final showdown between naruto and sasuke (and hopefully they kill each other) but now it looks like it's going to be a happy ending type deal

cranitaa
Org Profile

Post by cranitaa » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 am

Naruto and Bleach are like Lemon and Lime, practically. Naruto is being aimed for the younger Toonami audience and Bleach for the older Adult Swim viewers, in the U.S. But, I'm going to have to go with Bleach. I lost all respect for the Naruto anime after "filler hell", so the manga is the only thing that can really compete in my mind.

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Naruto is just about over.

Post by Sephirothskr » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Two more chapters (Two are coming out next week) and the series we know and love is over. It's been a good ride. R.I.P. Naruto series.

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Re: Naruto is just about over.

Post by UnluckyArtist » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Uh I fell off after Shippudden started, what happened? lol

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:53 am

I couldn't care less. :|
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:23 am

UnluckyArtist wrote:Uh I fell off after Shippudden started, what happened? lol
You could say that Naruto and Sasuke are... brothers in arms

Ardamaeus
Shut-in Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Ardamaeus » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:27 am

I told myself 14 years ago I would read the last chapter of Naruto, just because.

And...

I didn't know Sasuke liked women :ying:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 am

Spoiler :
well, all the narutoxhinata fans can breath easy and apparently sasuke knocked up sakura and then took off again heh. A part of me is a bit sad it's over, the other part of me is glad it's finally done. I'm among the crowd that absolutely loved the manga up through probably around when they were fighting akatsuki, after that the power ups started getting a bit too ridiculous. That and naruto's lecture-no-jutsu seems to be the most effective weapon in making all the bad guys give up.
apparently there's a sequel or spinoff in the works now

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:42 am

Kids. Kids everywhere. Although, my only problem with the series as a whole, is the lack of kakashis' mask never being removed :/

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”