How I run the Twixtor Business (60 FPS/ slow motion anime) [outdated, new link inside though]

lolligerjoj
Org Profile

Re: How I run the Twixtor Business

Post by lolligerjoj » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 am

Yeah, Twixtor supports the biggest editing programs including After Effects, Premiere, Vegas and Final Cut.
Image Image
Image Image

kutiekittykandykorn
Org Profile

Post by kutiekittykandykorn » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:24 am

lolligerjoj wrote:Yeah, Twixtor supports the biggest editing programs including After Effects, Premiere, Vegas and Final Cut.
Okay! Thank you so much!

ShodanKid
Org Profile

Post by ShodanKid » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 am

Creators with 'secrets' is not a creator to know. That's all lolligerjoj is doing...people have been curious about this effect. Like all things, there are those who will use it in improper ways, and those who will innovate. It's a community of people who want to try things. You can't help what happens afterward, but there is no reason to keep it secret either.

And given some of the comments I've seen on my videos it is disappointing when people feel they can't aspire to try interesting things especially when on the face of it...it isn't so complicated...but when you have talented editors that realize its not about complex or flash or flare that makes an audience curious, but a collection of simplicity to bring a greater sense of depth. You just see that more clearly with overuse. Who's to say those who 'dream to aspire' can't blow you out of the water with nothing more than a razer blade and tape against their favorite anime? Play!

I shouldn't browse forums before bed. When I'm crazy like that. :shock:

Cdawg
Org Profile

Post by Cdawg » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:54 am

i'll throw in my 5 cents now.

thanks man for the epicness of 'Into the labrynth'. People criticize far too quickly... when they could never do better themselves. (i am referring to other forums on your AMVs) Chalk it up to jealousy man. i am no great AMV maker myself but the sheer wonder that is slow motion caught my eye and made me want to be part of the AMV making and editing community. You have special talent and i reserve that title only for you as an AMV maker. i have a long way to go to understand twixtor myself but for now i am glad to have seen the genius you can achieve with it through it. i rank it's time i sign up to your channel on youtube.

Keep up the excellent work man. It's truly inspirational.

regards,

Youtube AMV Name: Cdawg AMVs and film editing

fesubu7
Org Profile

Post by fesubu7 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 pm

maybe this tutorial can help :
how to use twixtor in anime footage/video *updated

Thanks to loligerjoj :)

Return to “Effects & Techniques”