What kind of AMV can I make with this song?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
8bitcritr
Org Profile

What kind of AMV can I make with this song?

Post by 8bitcritr » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Its an instrumental song that i made for my music tech class final. I would really love to make an AMV with it but I have no clue what kind of AMV i should be making with it. Do you get like a romance vibe? Could it be for like a slice of life type of thing? I just don't know and I really wanna make an AMV with it. The Sources that i have available right now are "Another", "Nisekoi","Dragon Ball", and like a hundred "Dragon Ball Z" episodes(friggin random). Do any of these kinda fit? What anime does it kinda make you think of?
Image"To create something that appeals to the emotions of users, you need to make something that sways your own heart. You can't move others hearts unless you can move your own." - Kazuki Fujisawa

8bitcritr
Org Profile

Re: What kind of AMV can I make with this song?

Post by 8bitcritr » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:12 pm

HAHAHAHAH OMG! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I forgot to add a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdBjP-dTZ4
Image"To create something that appeals to the emotions of users, you need to make something that sways your own heart. You can't move others hearts unless you can move your own." - Kazuki Fujisawa

imp
Org Profile

Re: What kind of AMV can I make with this song?

Post by imp » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Hai! I haven't seen Nisekoi nor Another, so I wouldn't know if they fit... Dragon Ball could fit, (imo those big robot fights with Pilaf?) but then again... maybe not

Anyway, when I listened to your song I had to think of some race scenes, like Initial D.

Hope this helps?
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

Return to “General AMV”