Interview Questions - Replay Studios

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
AmvLuna
Org Profile

Re: Interview Questions - Replay Studios

Post by AmvLuna » Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 pm

1. When are you planning finishing your soul eater amv or post your AWA's video?

2. What was the best and worst moment/experience of your life?

3. What do you think about Team Warfare? Would you try again this experience?

4. I know A YouTube Interview With Milly was probably your favorite work. Are you planning doing a sequel or something like this video?

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sun May 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Who is your favorite loli?

Liquified
Org Profile

Post by Liquified » Sun May 25, 2014 6:20 pm

1 - If your power level is over 9000, what would you do with all that power?

2 - When reviewing an AMV, which points do you look too to give advice about?

3 - The last but important question! ... What did inspire you to start creating amv's? :mrgreen:
"What do you think Doc, am I crazy?"
"It sounds like you have a classic case of Anatidaephobia, which is a fear of being watched by ducks. I recommend that you go to the store, buy many loaves of bread and and feed the ducks. Feed ALL the ducks. FEED THE DUCKS!."
"That's your advice?"
"FEED THEM!"

chikasole
Org Profile

Post by chikasole » Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 pm

1. Why and how did you start editing?

2. What makes a good editor?

3. Have you changed or has something in you changed drastically during these past two or three years? What caused this to happen?

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon May 26, 2014 3:17 am

Shui wrote:
CrackTheSky wrote:
995Gabber wrote:I'll just take a moment to say Hell Yesh programmers sans-chans-samas! Keep going!

and a small suggestion. There is this small thing that we do in our ENP forum called "AMVs of the Month" which is basically a thread @ the end of each month that presents the top 5 AMVs that were announced on our forum within that month. The purpose is to show recognition and appreciation to the videos one more time (since videos are mostly forgotten after 2-3 days of being announced if they're not sexeh as hell). So ya I believe that if the org was to make similar threads it would boost up the activity, and editors who drop-and-go are more likely to stay and attend that. Perhaps people will even be interested in watching other announcements to see who is more likely to get a place in the thread.
This actually doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'd be interested to know by what criteria these Top 5 are determined, but I definitely think that would be cool. If it was presented correctly, it could really keep people around, and eventually (hopefully) draw more people in.
Sounds like a Job for Replay, he's watching everything anyways :D
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Just one question:

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:20 am

Sure... Replay get's all the non-serious questions.

YOU JERKS.

Return to “General AMV”