Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest [Winners Posted]

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
MinetChan
Org Profile

Re: Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest [Winners Posted]

Post by MinetChan » Tue May 20, 2014 3:59 pm

BecauseImBored1 wrote:
MinetChan wrote:
Best in Show: minetchan - Juno
Wow! I am so excited right now! XD

Great job everyone on such a fantastic contest lineup. There are just too many amazing videos!
LOL congrats and where the heck is your vid?!?! I keep seeing it in cons list and am like "OMG JUNO"
Oh gosh... Yep! It was a CRAZY idea! I am waiting to put it up by the end of this week since I am competing in a few more contests, but after that you will be able to see the hilariousness! XD

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Re: Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest -- Deadline extension

Post by AngelDragoon » Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 am

JediNight wrote:2014 Anime Central AMV Contest Winners:

Drama:
Winner: Gabriel Guthaus/Angel Dragoon - Married Life

Comedy:
Winner: Gabriel Guthaus/Angel Dragoon - This is the Tale
WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!

(It's Gabrielle with an (le), by the way, since I'm a girl and all, but it's cool. My last name being spelled right more than makes up for it. :bear:)

JediNight
Org Profile

Post by JediNight » Sun May 25, 2014 5:58 pm

AngelDragoon wrote: WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!
(It's Gabrielle with an (le), by the way, since I'm a girl and all, but it's cool. My last name being spelled right more than makes up for it. :bear:)
My bad, I totally must have misread your email. I'm always a stickler about proper spelling of names and such =\
I was also thinking Angel Dragoon was someone else you coordinated on the videos with, since last year I believe you submitted with your real name. But that is just your nickname, correct?
Nick Fox
Anime Central AMV Contest Coordinator

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 am

JediNight wrote:
AngelDragoon wrote: WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!
My bad, I totally must have misread your email. I'm always a stickler about proper spelling of names and such =\
I was also thinking Angel Dragoon was someone else you coordinated on the videos with, since last year I believe you submitted with your real name. But that is just your nickname, correct?
Nah, it's okay. It happens more often than you might think. :lol:

I think last year there wasn't any mention of using an alias/screen name, (or I didn't think of using the one I go by at the time). But yeah, Angel Dragoon is generally what I use in contests since it's easier for people to find myself and/or my videos online that way.

Return to “AMV Contests”