Your program of choice!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Your program of choice!

Post by Shui » Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

I liked Premiere Cs3 a lot. Then from CS4 onwards they fucked up time-remapping so I had to get used to another workflow. But the awesome integration from AE into Premiere makes it worthwile.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Directrixz
Org Profile

Post by Directrixz » Sat May 10, 2014 11:05 am

for me its Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6 Combo :D

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sat May 10, 2014 4:29 pm

I don't really do many AMVs these days, but as an editor I go between Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Sun May 11, 2014 7:43 am

vegas for cutting/arranging clips. photoshop for masking. after effects for everything else/editing as of lately.

like said above i'm also considering switching to premiere in place of vegas for the ae integration and because vegas has been crashing (among other things) for me

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Mon May 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Mostly Vegas Pro 13 and Adobe Photoshop CC. I use avisynth for smaller things and cleaning/upscaling footage as well.

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Tue May 13, 2014 1:02 am

Program?

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Tue May 13, 2014 1:16 am

I started with Windows Movie Maker back in the day. Then in college, my high school graduation present was a laptop that came with Vegas Movie Studio 9, so I used that for three or four years, then last summer I bought Adobe Premiere CS 5.5 because it made more sense for editing films for class, since my school uses adobe premiere and final cut pro it made it easier to switch back and forth from the editors to switch to Adobe. I kept forgetting keyboard short cuts for each program, and on top of that my laptop started to have over heating problems and it's right click died so it made anything that had a short cut that I used with right click a pain in the butt to use. I'm liking Adobe so far, and I'm slowly starting to try and learn After Effects since I now have it to play around in.

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 am

Sony Vegas 6 & Photoshop CS.

I really need to upgrade hah ;;
Image ImageImage

imp
Org Profile

Post by imp » Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm

I started with Adobe CS3 stuff, then skipped 4 and 5 altogether until CS6 was released. Now I'm about to move on and step away from Adobe, actually finished my last project with it. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing faulty with the program, and everything I want to do is possible with it; it's just that... I nowadays advocate open source software, and wouldn't like to be called a hypocrite ^__^;
Fresh start with Cinelerra for my next project! So much new stuff to learn!
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat May 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Sony Vegas Pro 12/13
Adobe After Effects CS6
Occasionally Adobe Premiere CS6

Return to “General AMV”