Heroes Wear Red Jumpsuits MEP {Interest Gauge} [Mix Inside]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Heroes Wear Red Jumpsuits MEP {Interest Gauge} [Mix Inside]

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:51 am

Well, it's been a while since I've started up a MEP. Ever since CascadaThon finished I've been trying to find something I could do that wasn't Cascada or a MEP. ALAS, apparently I'm hell bent to stay in the MEP section XD

Anywho, Presenting the "Heroes Wear Red Jumpsuits" MEP. Featuring the awesome band "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus"

If this get's enough interest then I will post specs and more about the theme as well as posting time-codes. But I can tell you right now that it would be about the trials and tribulations of the heroes. Or a MEP from the Heroes perspective. Basically an Actiony, Drama if that's how you wanna refer to it.
-----------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE MIX:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ua7d4
-----------------------------------------------
There are a few cuts in the mix I need to fix before it is finalized, but let me know if there anything that you guys would like to see in the MEP song wise. But for right now, I want to keep it at the length that it is at. C1, 2 and 3 were all 9 minute MEP's and I kinda wanna avoid that this time around. So I'm keeping it roughly around the 5-6 minute mark.

Let me know what you guys think. If you have any questions, then please, ASK AWAY!
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Begi
Org Profile

Re: Heroes Wear Red Jumpsuits MEP {Interest Gauge} [Mix Insi

Post by Begi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 am

I think the mix is pretty cool. Don't really care for the band too much but i think this would definitely be something I'd like to get into.
:up:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”