The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 pm

hasteroth wrote:
pan_dbgt01 wrote:
Chiikaboom wrote:when you have a mental disorder that literally no one understands so when you bring it up everyone is like "yeah i have that too!!" and its just like

no you dont

shut up before I kick you in the spleen
I think there are times when we all have some sort of mental lapse, but to have a disorder is a completely different thing. We all get depressed, forgetful and whatever, but it's when our brains can't deal with it regularly like is supposed to is when we have a disorder.

I hope you figure it out and what's best for you <3

I have ADD and I can't be "normal" and I'm not sure if I want to be :p
I have ADD and Social Anxiety. Can be frustrating to deal with.
Ya. I'm really outgoing, but I have a hard time when it comes to socializing to. I use to want to go crazy and like randomly start dancing. It was strange. I seemed to have calmed down after 25.
Keep it low key and you should be fine.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:47 pm

My great-grandmother died earlier this week. I was expecting it for a while, but it's still sad to see it finally happen.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Debit/Credit card got blacklisted for the third time in less than two years. This never happened before I started working at Satan's Asshole (AKA: Wal-Mart), and so it has to be the frequent shopping that I do there which causes this. I have no cash on me, so I guess I get to piss off cashiers for the next few weeks by paying in checks...

On a different topic, I'm not one to typically complain about physical ailments. If I catch a cold, I'm the first one you'll hear saying, "dope up and suck it up." However, I've been getting stress-headaches for the last few months now, starting around November when I had to start paying all of the bills, and particularly since I told my mother I'm moving out. I'm somebody who gets headaches maybe two or three times in a year, and now I'm getting them twice or thrice per week. Meds only help somewhat, but the problem here is the cause. I get the pain because I'm stressed out, which causes me to think about the reasons behind the stress, which causes me to stress and panic more, and the pain gets worse in this endless cycle until I just want to crawl into bed and die.

The worst part is that you'd think moving out would be the solution, but I'm so worried about what my mother is (or as it is looking at this point, isn't) going to do when I'm gone. Like I said before, unless some magical rescue falls out of the sky, this is going to end very badly, meaning that the closer I get to leaving, the more I'm dreading it instead of looking forward and being excited like I ought to be.

It doesn't help that there are extra things being thrown on top of it, ranging from big shit like having the car repo'd and having to bail it out with two-thirds of my remaining savings, to smaller things like having to replace my card now or realizing after it rained yesterday that my windshield wiper is fucked up (not even a year old, the bastard) and now I have to replace it.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

So it turns out that the fraudulent use of my account tapped it for everything, but thankfully, my bank said that I am fine - they are the ones who are out money. Of course, this still means I need to wait on the paperwork for the dispute to be dealt with, as well as waiting for a new card to be sent, and I wasn't too fond of driving for an hour and twenty minutes just to spend fifteen seconds in an office writing a signature and date, but at least it is taken care of.

My douchenozzle coworker, on the other hand, is another story. She is a small-minded, neurotic, sunbaked, whackadoodle, obsessing over the smallest, most irrelevant things, like there isn't a grand and complex world out there beyond this crappy, pointless job, and I'm already swimming through enough sewage in my life without the bitch dropping her over-reactive, hyper-sensitive toxic dumps in my stream of consciousness. I am obscenely close to going full berserker mode on the next person who pisses me off, but I'll save that for my performance review, when they inevitably screw me over and I am forced to produce the extensive list of reasons why I deserve better.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:12 pm

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:So it turns out that the fraudulent use of my account tapped it for everything, but thankfully, my bank said that I am fine - they are the ones who are out money. Of course, this still means I need to wait on the paperwork for the dispute to be dealt with, as well as waiting for a new card to be sent, and I wasn't too fond of driving for an hour and twenty minutes just to spend fifteen seconds in an office writing a signature and date, but at least it is taken care of.

My douchenozzle coworker, on the other hand, is another story. She is a small-minded, neurotic, sunbaked, whackadoodle, obsessing over the smallest, most irrelevant things, like there isn't a grand and complex world out there beyond this crappy, pointless job, and I'm already swimming through enough sewage in my life without the bitch dropping her over-reactive, hyper-sensitive toxic dumps in my stream of consciousness. I am obscenely close to going full berserker mode on the next person who pisses me off, but I'll save that for my performance review, when they inevitably screw me over and I am forced to produce the extensive list of reasons why I deserve better.
That's bank fees are for ;) Glad you sorted it out.

I work with a crab to. She was threatened to be cut hours so she's behaving now :)

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 am

sexuality is stupid

esp when you both want to be true to yourself but might get kicked out of your family if you do

Image ImageImage

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:24 am

Going to be playing guitar at my great-grandmother's funeral tomorrow. Everything is finally setting in and all I can say is that I already really miss her.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Chiikaboom wrote:sexuality is stupid
x2

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 am

I've been in sortof a creative/Linkin Park slump for the last...I dunno, year or two? I try so hard, and get so far, but in the end...

I'll just have to try even harder.
In an attempt to get shit done, I end up not being on skype as often as I like and feel like I've kinda lost touch with some people...I really want to remedy this.
I'm by nature an introvert, but I've become complacent with little social interaction other than weekly vidya, and that's certainly not helping my personal life. Goddamn you biological clock.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:54 pm

I find it tough to find time to edit as well. Kids and work keep me from the computer.

Need a root canal, my tooth is dying and it sure wants to me to know it. SUCKS SO BAD!

Return to “General Discussion”