The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by dreamawake » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 pm

To add on to the last post:

Physical pain in my neck and back and broken toe are worsening. I have burned through my monthly cashpool this month buying prescription painkillers that are insanely expensive, and serious legal problems if you so happen to get busted. Of which I am now out of, due to the price of them. Now I am dealing with the physical opiate withdrawal, which I know the symptoms of and can get through easily enough on it's own. Have done so before. Just the dotted line you sign when you decide to treat pain with an opiate. But on top of that, I've also got the severe real pain in my back and neck, and generally my whole body because im a fucking clutz on the ice and tend to go down quite a bit. fucking myself up in the process. So now I'm out of painkillers, broke, AND going through withdrawal while still in severe physical pain. Not to mention any of the crazy emotional problems and shit that is going on in my head in general. I'm really at the end of my fucking rope here and I just don't know what to do at this point.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 pm

CastielTheFallen wrote:To add on to the last post:

Physical pain in my neck and back and broken toe are worsening. I have burned through my monthly cashpool this month buying prescription painkillers that are insanely expensive, and serious legal problems if you so happen to get busted. Of which I am now out of, due to the price of them. Now I am dealing with the physical opiate withdrawal, which I know the symptoms of and can get through easily enough on it's own. Have done so before. Just the dotted line you sign when you decide to treat pain with an opiate. But on top of that, I've also got the severe real pain in my back and neck, and generally my whole body because im a fucking clutz on the ice and tend to go down quite a bit. fucking myself up in the process. So now I'm out of painkillers, broke, AND going through withdrawal while still in severe physical pain. Not to mention any of the crazy emotional problems and shit that is going on in my head in general. I'm really at the end of my fucking rope here and I just don't know what to do at this point.
to summarize: all this because our healthcare system is fucking flawed and broken and its easier for addicts and dealers to get perscription pain meds than it is for somebody who actually fucking needs them.

fuck the system. it is so very very fucking broken.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Speaking of cheating, I found out my girlfriend of nearly 5 years had been cheating on me for a couple weeks about a month ago. Unfortunately due to economic reasons I have not been able to kick her out of my apartment because I cannot afford the rent on my own. So I've been stick living with her, at least she's been fairly civil.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMi1mEcdt8

here hast words to live by.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 pm

sneezing pls go

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:10 am

Had a bad anxiety attack a few days ago, and it's been recurring in waves since (although not as severe as the first one). Trying to talk myself down varies in its usefulness - sometimes remembering that there were things that seemed inconsistent helps, but not always, and the other stuff gets fixated on. Details are too personal to post about, though.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:51 am

Ah, anxiety attacks, my specialty. If you need any advice on dealing with those Qyot, that is if they don't just go away on their own anytime soon, get at me.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 pm

I've had to deal with them since high school (they were more frequent and much worse back then, since occasionally they'd escalate into severe panic attacks that required the school to call paramedics; after one of them, I was put on Paxil for a year). They usually pass fairly quickly, but certain triggers are worse than others.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Ah, sounds like you already know your shit then. Yeah, I deal with the ones that escalate to panic attacks on a regular basis. Shit is not fun.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:58 am

So my best friend and I had a total falling out. She refuses to talk to me anymore. Great.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Return to “General Discussion”