Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DSK3
Org Profile

Re: Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

Post by DSK3 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I really liked this one! KNB is hard to make an AMV out of, and rap is a particularly difficult genre to edit with, but I feel like the two flow really well together! Effects could have used a little cleaning up, but all in all, it was an enjoyable experience. :)
wow! thanks, I'm rly glad that you liked it! For me Rap is fun to edit with haha It gives you a lot of field to improvise on the way
Replay Studios wrote:I really like the video. The only complaint i would have is the effects is too much. keep it up ^^
Thanks, for real, for real! About the effects, what I can say is... I took out the credits legends (00:05 - 00:23) frame by frame with photoshop, and it took a looot of time of myself..and then, because of that, I just took my habitual laziness away and started to improvise a lot of effects with that formula and then it come out like that... maybe is too much, yea, but the "street style" is dirty haha :asd:
well... I don't care

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Re: Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Good source combo. The first minute or so is very solid and enjoyable, but like with other videos I've seen with this anime, it becomes very repetitive. If you could somehow keep that impact going like you did in the first minute, it would feel alot stronger I think. No major complaints outside of that though.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”