[ Akross con 2013 ] Hooked ( BEST FUN )

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AmvLuna
Org Profile

Re: [ Akross con 2013 ] Hooked ( BEST FUN )

Post by AmvLuna » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Replay Studios wrote:congrats on the win girls ^^
thanks! :333
TritioAFB wrote:First of all, congratulations for the win.

The other fact was: Normally I see what Jazzy wants to do. I feel weird that in this time, I didnt have the feeling of 'Jazzy did this' but considering this was a collab and not a solo, it's ok

And about you Luna: Great work. You have improved :up:
thanks Tritio for the comment! also nice you think i improved :D
995Gabber wrote:Great video, and great harmony between the 2 editors. Very good!
Ya one of the best thing in this video, teamwork thanks Gabber :awesome:
Tearx wrote:Indeed, it feels like it was by one editor!

Editing was really well done, really kept me interested throughout. However, sequence wise I got confused pretty fast
with the story. It didn't seem that clear what was going on exactly imo. Cross over was well integrated.

Despite getting kind of confused, I really loved the ending. It's a good video as a whole. Great job both of you!!

:up:
Ya sometimes i got this feeling too ( in my part ahaha ) but thanks for the comment :3
-Kyros- wrote:How i said on RP forum I like it :up:
The story is quite interesting, you've done a great work with the masks in order to make it more united ( good anime choice). I didn't like the twitch very much (I believe it's so) at the end, but for the rest it's a solid work.
Masking took forever Kyros XD
but yes it was twitch i felt like it was too slow without but i agree maybe we could find better :(
Also thanks!
SacredArrow18 wrote:LMAO. WOW this was an awesome video! Love how you added different characters from different anime into this, very cool how you put it all together, must of took a long time do to this, as I am just now learning after effects cs6, I still got a lot of learning to do with that program. Great job!
thanks glad you liked it! yup took forever but not only masking, aslo looking for the perfect scene was long and boring :roll:
We used After Effects, Photoshop and Vegas~
Kisagi wrote:Nice!
thanks Kisagi :3
MimS wrote:The blond girl really doesn't stick to the rest, it bothers me through the whole video
Otherwise, nice editing ,cool concept and apart from that point, pretty cool effects :)
Yup I knew from the beginning the blond girl was a problem but thanks Karim :D
FarmXD wrote:Yep. Very good teamwork and fun to watch :D
awww thanks Farm glad you also liked it!

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Those girls are more problematic than they appear. Poor man!
Congrats on the win BEST FUN, a cross-over very clean, I liked it, a position well deserved!

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

You know what I think, girls. Epic crossover. *Leaves love* :ying:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”