The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:21 pm

One of my front tires blew out on the way to work today and the other front tire had extremely bad damage. I have no idea what I ran over, but shit. :x

Called my boss and now I have a 4 day weekend, with today being unpaid (since I'm hourly).

Plus, replacing 2 tires was quite a hefty fee, so there goes most of my paycheck. :down: :down: :down: :cry:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Yeah tires are pretty steep. Theyre one of the reasons I keep a sears credit card on hand. For one their warrenty is good and I always have a place to goto to get tires replaced and realigned and rotated and credit to cover it just in case.

Of course, if you spend all that credit on tools you're boned....
ImageImageImageImage

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 am

So sick of snow this year! It's snowing AGAIN! URGGG
Just got a notice that they can't deliver my mail until I remove the snow from in front of my mail box. So annoyed!

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Ran an update query on a database table without specifying a where clause... thus changing that field for every row in the table... and didn't back it up...

UHG!

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:28 am

I'm ready for the snow and ice to be gone. For the first time in a very long time I actually slipped and fell this morning on my way to the car. There is usually a buildup of ice at the end of roof of the car port but I've never actually slipped on it before. Go figure, I slip and fall today, on my way to get an MRI on my knee, and I fall down almost twisting my right ankle and land right on the bum knee itself. So, I go through with the MRI, knee starting to hurt more and more despite it being laying down (though I had to keep it still) and even 4 hours later it is just throbbing and not happy.....

I hope the doctor can tell what is going on with my knee from the MRI and we can decide what is needed to get me back to a more functioning state. Honestly, I can't stand not being able to be active, especially considering my new years resolution was to work out more and try to loose some weight and hopefully a few inches off my belly.

And bowling league is tonight. Guess I'll take some meds (I need to eat lunch first) and just walk up to the line....
ImageImageImageImage

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 am

i hate how twerking is considered girly when a couple years back EVERY nigga up in new york thought wearing pink was cool because some rapper. i beleive jay z WORE IT ONCE! probably because it was laundry day. it s crazy how society or just people in general define manly and girly. my aspect of a man is someone who can take care of his family and who isn't ashamed of his life choices. holding your head proud and being a strong and stable person is what i use to think everyone thought a man was. guess i was wrong. apparently you need the three B's Bread (money), bitches.... and SOME MOAR BITCHES YOLOSWAG 420BLAZEIT FGT :shrug: . i wear i hate how people think.

Ps: and also if i wanna twerk imma twerk!, its just i dont wanna twerk because im not good at twerking.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Sick of being broke all the time, so I think I want to live in the wilderness as a hermit.

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Sick of being broke all the time, so I think I want to live in the wilderness as a hermit.
you could say you're Thoreau living in an unjust state :awesome:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 pm

chitzilla wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:Sick of being broke all the time, so I think I want to live in the wilderness as a hermit.
you could say you're Thoreau living in an unjust state :awesome:
Haha, yes! :sorcerer:

Missed a call from work asking me to come in today on Saturday, but it was too late. Don't really care if I get yelled at or canned when I come back in on Monday. Any job that requires me to work on the weekend on short notice isn't worth my time anyways. :roll:

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Post by Bollocks » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:27 pm

So...

Gonna be stuck be some weird ass eye condition for the foreseeable future. This would be fine if I could just take the drops at home and be done with it, but I'll have to keep going back to the hospital for eye examinations, which are the single most physically uncomfortable thing I've ever experienced (Because I'm a derp and can't keep my fucking eyes open properly).

Got more coursework that I can't seem to get done. I don't know why, but any form of coursework always really drags out for me (Physics took about 3 months), and the current pieces are no different.

Beginning to really get pissed of with the way everyone around me hates each other for totally stupid reasons, whilst all pretending to be on great terms with one another.

I can't make a fucking AMV. Every idea I come up with fails.

God bless this thread.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

Return to “General Discussion”