Post by Invisibru » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Noone posts so i guess ill take it

easy stuff

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Guess the AMV Screenshot

Post by Shui » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 am

I have no idea but I know I'd like to watch that one.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 pm

since long time has passed without anyone answering that I will post it

Aaaand open thread!! :shark:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 am

ok i got one.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 pm

hah! That's an easy one. Sail on by Inertia! You also managed to capture one of my favourite moments in that Amv!

This is a part that's not easily spottable but it'll make you go "ahh I knew it" in the end :)

Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Tricky?
ImageImageImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

my first thought was Odorikuruu by aokakesu

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 am

ngsilver wrote:Tricky?
You got it! Thread is yours 8-)
Spoiler :

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm

aaaaah poo.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am

Rider4Z wrote:aaaaah poo.
It's ok, that was my first guess until I remembered there isn't a DANCE text in that vid but there is in Tricky around the aspect ratio mixing....

As for my cap. I'll have to make it somewhat easy since my server is currently in pieces and I can't access my older archive....

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”