Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Amizadai
Org Profile

Post by Amizadai » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:26 pm

I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.

Where are you from, Hoodlum?

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

Post by Sub0 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:08 pm

dling now, only 30k... lol

Sub0
Org Profile

Re: Shonen Productions proudly presents Akira Under My Skin

Post by Sub0 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:19 pm

Sub0 wrote:dling now, only 30k... lol
ummm I seam to have squeezed in... please not to tight though -_-

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:51 pm

Amizadai wrote:I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.
On the contrary, I am curious to test the "waters" of Singapore. I'll proudly display it on my desk too, to scare away the little children. :P

Sub0, I sure hope that you managed to finish downloading it by now, the hosting for the vid goes down at new years day....which means anytime now....

fellowhoodlum
Org Profile

Post by fellowhoodlum » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:16 pm

Amizadai wrote:I invited him to Singapore, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe the water put him off.

Where are you from, Hoodlum?
Yeah, the last trip to Singapore wasn't all happy-happy thanks to some other people, but that's another story :x

As for me, I live in the same town as SDC and I've known him since secondary school (a long, long, long, long time ago). It was I that infected him with this site :D

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:47 pm

ShonenDizzyCow wrote:Sub0, I sure hope that you managed to finish downloading it by now, the hosting for the vid goes down at new years day....which means anytime now....
:P :P :P :o :D :o <b>=o</b>

I knew this video would be all sorts of awesome ;-p but it's even awesomer!! Hey SDC if you got AIM, try aiming me I got a few Akira projects I been doing that's VERY VERY close to this, would you be able to give me a little opinions on it? lol I did it in 512x288 too! only kinda screwed myself cuz it's in 23fps (dam you zarxrax!!) but once I get the scenes set (and get around to it) I'll haveta re-rip. anyway if ya can... or if anybody else wants to ;-p or they just wanna talk or I watch some vids I'm game (cable connection) ;-p oh... Pdraggy ;-p 0090 saw one of em I think ;-p

ShonenDizzyCow
Org Profile

Post by ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:38 pm

Excellent! I see you got the vid, sub0. :D I should drop by the chatroom more often. Heh.

Thanks to gottaname for the one-month of hosting/bandwidth test.

For the rest, the bandwidth test has finished and the video is now no longer available, I hope that you got the video while it was possible. ^_^

For those who did, enjoy! :wink:

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:45 pm

You know what's odd? I don't ever remember downloading this video, but there it is, zipped up on my laptop.

Oh yea, Shonen, you get the freaky-ass-video award for the week. :P
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”