winter 2013/2014 anime lineup

Jasta85
Org Profile

winter 2013/2014 anime lineup

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 am

So, haven't seen this topic pop up yet so here it is

http://anichart.net/winter
http://www.moetron.com/2013/11/05/winte ... ollection/
here are a couple of the charts to go off of, few minor differences between them but for the most part they are consistant

Sooooo, I hardly recognize any of these series (Aside from the season 2's of some existing series) but here are the ones I'm interested in (not including continuation's of currently running series)

Must See's:
Noragami: It's Bones, and the PV looks amazing, never heard of it before but definitely watching
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Old school animation, reminds me a lot of mezzo forte (makes sense since its the same studio), PV was awesome, explosions everywhere, magic being fired off, plane getting cut in half, I have no idea what's happening but I'm watching this
Sailor Moon 2014: So, it's being remade and I may not watch past the first episode but I definitely want to see how they are modernizing it. This is just one of those things you have to check out as an anime fan heh

Interested in:
Seitokai Yakuindomo 2: First season was pretty much just a bunch of dirty jokes, and I really enjoyed it and all the following web episodes/OVA's so i'll be watching season 2, my guilty pleasure of this coming season I think
Chiinibyou demo koi ga shitai! Ren Loved the humor of the first season but it got a little too serious towards the end, hope season 2 sticks with the comedy over drama
Mahou Sensou: It's Madhouse, and going by the PV involves kids with some kind of supernatural powers fighting, no idea what it is but checking it out
Z/X Ignition: Looks like some new card game coming out, really liked the music in the PV, will be checking it out
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: No idea what it's about but the plane scenes look really good, will check out based on that

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Re: winter 2013/2014 anime lineup

Post by NotReallyHere » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Ah, I was wondering when these charts would pop up again. :)

Must see:
Chuunibyou demo kog ga shitai! Ren because I loved the first season, both the humor and the drama so if it is more of that I'm a happy man.
Noragami The PV was pretty awesome, story sounds pretty interesting, what more do you need?
Neppu Kairiku Bushi Road PV looked cool, sounded pretty awesome. Story sounds pretty generic though.
Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Magic Lawyers... uhh wat?

Interested in
Mahou Sensou Fighting with magical powers and stuff, I can never get enough of that so I'll be checking this out.
Space - Dandy PV was pretty funny, not really sure how long I'll be watching this though.
Nobunagun Pretty much the same reason as Mahou Sensou, though I think Mahou would suit me better.
Z/X Ignition Not too big on card game anime (I'd rather play myself) but the music in the PV was too awesome to just ignore this one. Also, the characters and the animation seem a bit more mature than in series like yu-gi-oh and cardfight... or is that wishful thinking?
Hamatora Absolutely loving the animation in this one but I have no clue whatsoever what it is about.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Provided it actually airs this time, Sailor Moon. Then, and only then, will anime be alive again.
ImageImageImageImage

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Post by Bollocks » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I'll be checking out a bunch of stuff.

Space Dandy-Looks like a lot of fun. Plus, Shinichiro Watanabe.
Chuunibyou Ren-If I'm honest, I think this sequel seems to be pointless, as I think the first series basically did everything that it needed to do. Still, I liked it, so I'll at least give this one episode.
NiseKoi-Opening by ClariS, so I'll watch the opening, then move on. The concept is boring, and I'm sick of Shinbo at this point.
Nobunagun-Issac Newton and Gandhi turning into weapons. Need I say more?
Wizard Barristers-Looks 90s as fuck (That's a good thing), and has very pretty animation, judging from the trailers. It's directed by Umetsu, so no doubt there will be pedophilia at some point, but hopefully there's at least a few good episodes of action before stuff gets creepy.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Gonna watch Nisekoi, Chuunibyou S2, Wizard Barristers, and Gin no Saji S2 for sure. Then I'll give Noragami, Space Dandy, Houzuki no Reitetsu, and Tonari no Seki-kun a try, but I might drop some. Really trying to calm down with the anime watching nowadays, 20 a season is a little much. Especially since like 5 of the anime from last season continues into this one.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:34 am

Mahou Sensou I have high hopes for.
Noragami I hope will be good.....but not to hyped or anything....
Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 will watch. First season was fun.
Chiinibyou 2 maybe....first season was ok with a terrible ending.

Rest will see. I can't watch every generic show that airs nowadays, not enough time in the day

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:54 am

1st tier:
Nisekoi!
Witch Craft Works
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2

2nd tier:
Sakura Trick
D-Frag!
Noragami

3rd tier:
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.
Mahou Sensou
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Movies:
Daicon Film 33
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

hehe, forgot there was another grade to complete!

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 pm

The Sailor Moon anime got pushed back again to July 2014, lol. These delays are real.

methedemon
Org Profile

Post by methedemon » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 am

Mahou Sensou and Nobunagun for me
PLAN B

Return to “General Anime”