Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by Ileia » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Me and Kit both work tonight (we start here pretty soon), but we were both lucky enough to get tomorrow night off. They've got a ton of people who have to open tonight (7:30pm - 2am) and then come back and close tomorrow (4pm - 12am +recovery time). They get enough time to sleep between shifts, and that's about it. The kicker for our opening shift is that we only get a lunch if we work 7 hours...so they scheduled us for 6.5. |:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:16 pm

gahh that's terrible, I remember they used to do the same at Old Navy what I'm most thankful about is that I don't work retail anymore
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:29 pm

When there's five minutes of commercials during a sports game and only 30 seconds of game play follows, which then cuts into 5 more minutes of commercials. I would rather see the offensive/defense switch and set up during these times than watch another "OMGBLACKFRIDAYDEALSWUT!!" ad. e_e

(But on the plus side, the Lions actually won today! |:> )

Also, on the subject of Black Friday, apparently a lady was already trampled at the Walmart the next town over. Just...ugh. I just don't understand how stuff, (or the thrill of getting said stuff), is worth harming others...

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:08 am

Because in America, it's tradition to trample others while you try to get more shit, just hours after being thankful for what you already have. Or at least that's what the big box stores want you to believe... :roll:
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 am

When you're about to walk into to a line for something, and someone just out of the blue walks right in front of you a millisecond before. FFF****CK. pisses me off to death. This happened to me twice this week. First at the ATM, then at Tim Horton's.

This same crap happened to me once before few months back, when I was dying for Boston cream donuts from Tim's. I was about to get into the line, and I could see from a distance that there were few left, but Nuuuu, some ass clown walks right in front of me somehow, "Yea, I'll have all the Boston cream Donuts you have left". Me: FU**Kkkenn, no, really now. wut. I hope u choke on these, dude. :/ I'm sure Tim is well stocked up on these things, but the one near my work place is a small one, so they're always short on stock. Felt like raging about this cuz I was ssj 4 just now because of this. yea. :>

And don't get me started about black Friday... -.-
The things ppl are willing to do to save a few dollars... god. Honestly, rather than waiting in a line for hours and being beaten down by some hobo, I would prefer saving up and paying even 200% more than the original price.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm

When users doesn't use the FTP D:
Most of the time I visit the forum from my office
and youtube or any other downloading sites are blocked xD

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:22 am

Mkid wrote:
Jwalk0 wrote:
ZephyrStar wrote:Black Friday.
I will be working on Black Friday. At Best Buy. From Thrusday 6PM - 2AM to Friday 2PM - 10PM. Yay. :bzz2: :uhoh:
I work on black friday aswell. 4pm - 10 pm but were probably going to have to stay afterwards to recover of course..... <_< i work at bath and body works
Survived. Got mentally scarred to the point to where it will take years of therapy to recover, but survived. HBU?
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Ambiati
Org Profile

Post by Ambiati » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 am

I really hate it when parents don't discipline their kids. And their excuse is, "They're just kids."

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Yeah, kids that are acting like little cunts because you're a pussy. (Not that I'm bitter.)

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:04 pm

Their weren't as many casualties as I was hoping for this year. I was really hoping for some herd thinning this year.

Return to “General Discussion”